[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I Build a Championship team?

InTomWeTrust

I'll give you some credit for Fleener, but the fact that you had to get him because you traded away both Gronkowski and Thomas still boogles my mind.

dude I have Aj Green and Fleener for Gronk and sanders i guess you can say..

I traded julius thomas for Calvin Johnson..

you guys dont check in and

that trade was done week 3 with doug martin or week 4 when he was fully healthy again and foster was a little banged up

I really don't care what week you traded Martin for Foster. In no fantasy world does it make sense. Period. Yes, he was banged up and didn't dress in week 3 but it was disclosed as a non-issue injury (questionable) and Houston wanted him to rest. I guess your league must not "check in" with their online sources. Loser league.

You are incapable of accepting compliments or criticism. You sir are a grade A douchenozzle.

So youre not gonna check in on how wrong you people were?

Im just curious why people question me think im wrong and i DEBATE them and called a TROLL because i GIVE LOGICAL REASONS WHY fleener is the best play this week at TE and you call me a TROLL.. I check in after the week and it goes the way i say...

and no one checks in.. walker gets 1 catch for 6 yards no one checks in

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You said fleener is a top five TE the rest of the season....he had a good week yes cause allen was out and they were playing the Redskins, but to say top five ROS is far fetched. No one will admit you were right or give you credit because you are an ass hat

Edited by Helpmeout

Looks like a normal ass team to me, nothing special

im just asking for a quick check in..

im showing i have 3 WR1 2 RB1 best QB best kicker good defense and Jordam Cammeron Delanie Walker AND Fleener at TE

why arent you checking in?

this is why i understand you saying whatever but

ATLEAST check in after i state my predicitons