[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones for Odell Beckam?

Cyclone92

If you've ever read anything "In Tom We Trust" writes about Julio, it's obvious he wants to have Jones' babies. yes Julio has uber talent, but his QB has no time to throw behind a garbage o-line, and Jones has not been producing. Meanwhile, ODB has emerged as a beast in NY, and I would absolutely want ODB over Jones.

Now, if it were a keeper trade? Ehhhh I'd put faith in the Falcons' brass to bring a better line in ASAP next year, and Jones' production would rise again

Thanks for the responses. Yes, I have read "In Tom We Trust" posts and know that he is definitely a fan of Jones. I like Beckham more than Jones right now. I could also deal Jones for Maclin. Which deal would you do?? BTW...this is a redraft league.

Edited by Cyclone92
  • Like 1

I like Maclin, but I don't necessarily like the hand he's been dealt with Sanchez at QB. Meanwhile, when the chips are down and they're looking to score or even just get the ball down the field, Eli looks to ODB. He even took the Legion of Boom to task.... I'd have to say ODB

Thats not true, Im a fan of Jones but hes not currently on my Fantasy Rose my WR's are

Aj Green

Alshon

Megatron

But that doesnt mean Julio cant have some breakout games here coming up.. I like ODB alot I think he is the 2nd best WR out of the best WR Class I've seen in 12 years

Brandin Cooks ODB Watkins Evans these guys can really ball and I think ODB has a very high ceiling...

Those boys from LSU just know how to ball Mathieu especially.

Doesnt change the fact the Julio Jones is the going to be able to turn it up with the Falcons trying to win the Division they are very much in the hunt..

The offensive line is def shaky though

If you've ever read anything "In Tom We Trust" writes about Julio, it's obvious he wants to have Jones' babies. yes Julio has uber talent, but his QB has no time to throw behind a garbage o-line, and Jones has not been producing. Meanwhile, ODB has emerged as a beast in NY, and I would absolutely want ODB over Jones.

Now, if it were a keeper trade? Ehhhh I'd put faith in the Falcons' brass to bring a better line in ASAP next year, and Jones' production would rise again

Little confused you do realize Julio Jones has over 900 yards recieving on the year right?

about 30 short of ty hilton and 50 short of jordy nelson

Im so confused on why you think hes not producing? he just hasnt got into the endzone thats all.. should change shortly

Hes on pace for 1400-1500 yards this season

Jones typically (and this year doesn't seem to be an exception) produces in spurts. He's had 3 100-yard games out of 10 possible, and the rest have mostly been 50-60 yarders. The majority of the time he'll produce 5-6 points... he's done this the past years too where he'll have 2-3 massive games which will prop up his end-of-year production and make it look better than it really was.

Could not have said it any better myself. Do the trade, ODB is a stud and Falcon's O-Line is/has been a mess.

giants line is just as bad

It's not about being bad, the Falcons have a completely decimated o-line. They have like 5 starters out. As one who drafted Matt Ryan in the 5th round, and felt like a genius week one, I'm hyper aware of this