[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate the trade

misteramazing13

I don't like that trade at all. Gio's role going forward is kind of in question with Hill's emergence while Gio was injured. Meanwhile you gave away a rookie RB in Crowell who is the defacto #1 RB there (they like him the most, reportedly) and Evans, who is absolutely beasting at the WR position. Wallace is a good WR, but isn't used correctly in Miami and hasn't put up the numbers everyone thought he would.

I understand getting Gio at a 6th round value, I just think you gave up too much; and I would not have wanted to give up Evans. He's 21, still learning the game, and on pace for over 1200 yds and 10 TDs as a rookie

I feel you, but Coach Lewis has already said he's changing Gio's and Hill's roles after 1) watching Hill tear up opponents, and 2) watching Gio get banged the F up from overusing him.

And I agree about Cleveland, but the word has been the same all year that they preferred him, but still kept feeding all 3 for some reason. Now Tate is gone, so it's just Crowell & West, so more touches regardless.

Good luck!

I don't like that trade at all. Gio's role going forward is kind of in question with Hill's emergence while Gio was injured. Meanwhile you gave away a rookie RB in Crowell who is the defacto #1 RB there (they like him the most, reportedly) and Evans, who is absolutely beasting at the WR position. Wallace is a good WR, but isn't used correctly in Miami and hasn't put up the numbers everyone thought he would.

I understand getting Gio at a 6th round value, I just think you gave up too much; and I would not have wanted to give up Evans. He's 21, still learning the game, and on pace for over 1200 yds and 10 TDs as a rookie

+++alot! Crowell is the #1 there now and We dont even know if Gio is going to be the #1 whens he back! Evans has been killing it and is only gunna get better. Lets just hope Gio comes back and does what he does. Wallace is...ehh.

That makes no sense... why would an owner with a lot of RB depth trade a good starting RB for... more depth in Bush & CJ2K? I wanna be in your league.

And Ingram over Gio, by a mile IMO

That makes no sense... why would an owner with a lot of RB depth trade a good starting RB for... more depth in Bush & CJ2K? I wanna be in your league.

And Ingram over Gio, by a mile IMO

Lol i see all these insane trades happen and i cant even get someone to offer me a trade never mind a fair one in my leagues.

Good deal for u tho u traded 2 ww guys for a stud nice job.