[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4 stud WR's, pick 3...this is crazy

WildTurkey

somehow I have ended up with Demariyus, Dez, AJ, and Josh Gordon. I have normally of course started all three (WR. WR, FLEX) when I could, and I have won 4 straight.

Now Gordon is back. I don't want to miss the splash everyone's predicting, but if you're me, do you sit any of these guys this week for Josh? And yes, I let my trade deadline slip by without moving any of them for a top tier QB or RB...............DOH!

Edited by WildTurkey

Damn.

well, let's see... You can't sit Demaryius, period. I wouldn't sit Dez either, because when the Cowboys throw, it's to Dez. That leaves Green & Gordon.

Houston has given up the 2nd most fantasy points to WRs, so that's a point for Green. I love Gordon and I think he'll do well, but while Atlanta's pass D sucks (8th most fantasy points to WRs), I'd rather go with someone who's been playing (since you have the option), and going against almost the worst pass D in fantasy leagues.

So, Thomas, Dez, & AJ

Oh well. You'd be glad if that were Demaryius who got laid out like Sanders did last week! Speaking of which, I'm stunned Sanders is gonna play this weekend, but NOT unhappy as a Sanders owner!

sit aj green

Honestly id have to agree here. Clevelands playing Atl & their def is bad. Reading about cleveland their coach says in practice Gordon is Hoyers shiny new toy...all he does is throw to him. I think Gordons going to come back right where he left off last year. Obviously its not a bad problem and you cant go wrong with who you go with. But i think Gordons going to go off this week in his debut and you dont want him on your bench. Green will probably have a good game too but i think Gordon will have a cpl of tds this week... Goodluck

Dude honestly go with what got you where you are. And see what Josh will do he is a stud but he has not seen action in weeks. That does not mean he want go off. AJ looked very good last week. Play it safe unless you are desperate for points. The answer is how much you need and willing to risk. If it was me I would wait and see.