WR & Flex help

CraZymike86

Hey guys! First time poster here so be kind haha. I'm in a standard league and not sure which 2 of the 5 guys I should start in my WR2 and flex spot. Any help is appreciated! This is what my starting team currently looks like...

Russel Wilson

Lesean McCoy

Jeremy Hill

Julio Jones

Odell Beckham Jr

Josh Gordon (flex)

Coby Fleener

Colts Defense

Cody Parkey

That's who I have as of right now in my starting lineup. I also have Sammy Watkins, Brandon Lafell and Shane vareen on my bench. The main one I really don't want to bench is Watkins, but I'm not sure who to take out of my starting line up. Do you guys think I should leave it as is, or take someone out for Watkins? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I'd leave it as is. Watkins is great but 1) he hasn't done anything the last two weeks, despite tons of targets 2) they haven't done very much practicing at all with their snow issue in Buffalo 3) if there's one thing the Jets CAN do well is rush the passer, and 4) division games are always tougher than they appear

Plus, you have great players in your spots with good matchups, so I'd stay with your WR2 and Flex as they are. Good luck!