[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pick 1 - K.Allen, Gio, T.Hill, or Ellington

robotpimp

I have the Cincy dilemma blues.. Sorry Jeremy Hill (I confuse Terrence West with Hill which is a different issue on another team) or Ellington are my two that I'm coin flipping but I could stay away from the mess of Ellington vs SEA, or Gio/Hill backfield and play Keenan at the flex.. although none of these guys are really tearing it up in the end zone. So my question is who is most likely to get into the endzone? I think Hill still.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by robotpimp

Ellington is great and shifty but imo he's boom or bust and his bust can be bad because he's not really scoring TD's.. YPC is sporadic although his touches are consistent. Hill seems like he should get the lion share still but proves to be inconsistent unless given a lot of carries.

I'd play Tre Mason... he's looking stronger

Same boat here. Trying to decide between Hill and Richardson. Everyone seems to think Richardson isn't very good, but he is the starter now without Bradshaw and they are playing the Jags. I am actually considering benching Calvin Johnson so I can play all 3, Hill, Blue and Richardson.