[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can I trust Gio Bernard in Week 13?

BallinBengals

I am in a PPR league and this week I am struggling at RBs. My QB is locked in (Stafford), My WRs are locked in (Green, Cobb, Benjamin) and My TE (Olsen) is locked in. I don't know if I can trust Bernard anymore with the big impact of Jeremy Hill. In my league I also get bonuses for 100+ rushing yards (3pts) and 100+ receiving yards (3pts). Also, a rushing touchdown or receiving touchdown over 40yds is an extra 3 pts and a rushing touchdown or receiving touchdown over 50yds is an extra 4 pts. Its weird but I like it haha.

My running backs are Lacy, Ellington, Forsett, Bernard and Hill. I started Lacy and Ellington this week with Forsett at flex and I won my matchup. Should I start Bernard over any of those RBs this week? Can I trust that Gio will get the bulk of the snaps and carries over Hill.

Let me know if you have any advice.

I am in a PPR league and this week I am struggling at RBs. My QB is locked in (Stafford), My WRs are locked in (Green, Cobb, Benjamin) and My TE (Olsen) is locked in. I don't know if I can trust Bernard anymore with the big impact of Jeremy Hill. In my league I also get bonuses for 100+ rushing yards (3pts) and 100+ receiving yards (3pts). Also, a rushing touchdown or receiving touchdown over 40yds is an extra 3 pts and a rushing touchdown or receiving touchdown over 50yds is an extra 4 pts. Its weird but I like it haha.

My running backs are Lacy, Ellington, Forsett, Bernard and Hill. I started Lacy and Ellington this week with Forsett at flex and I won my matchup. Should I start Bernard over any of those RBs this week? Can I trust that Gio will get the bulk of the snaps and carries over Hill.

Let me know if you have any advice.

Team:

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Andre Ellington

RB Eddie Lacy

WR Randall Cobb

WR AJ Green

WR Kelvin Benjamin

TE Greg Olsen

FLEX Justin Forsett

K Steven Hauschka

DEF Bengals

BENCH

WR Kenny Stills

QB Colin Kaepernick

WR Rueben Randle

WR Pierre Garcon

RB Jeremy Hill

RB Gio Bernard

TE Jason Witten

DEF Cheifs

No, I don't think Gio starts for you again with your 3 starting RBs, and honestly Hill seems like he might get more carries and more important carries (e.g. goalline) in that offense