[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN standard ?

InTomWeTrust

So who makes playoffs ???? Becaus the playoff protecter had the 6-5 team in other division as the 2 seed ...

It says playoff tie breaker most points forced that's all but the projected had a 7-4 and a 7-4 in my division as the 3 and 4 seed so now you have 4 teams in my division all better record than other team in the other divisions who makes playoffs they start this week

No one knows?

The Shadow knows!

Uh, it depends on your league rules, doh. If you are using any regular site for the league, they will have your answer. If you're running it yourself, using USA Today for stats (that's how we did it back in 1995!) you'll have to figure it out yourself.

Why do you think anybody here has an answer to this?

• Like 1

I think the top two teams from each division go but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Just curious, what happened to you clinching the #1 seed? :rofl:

im already 8-3 with clinced #1 seed anyway :ball:

Edited by bud29
  • Like 1

:rofl: lmao

8-4 with almost 1300 pf THE #1 SEED

You have 1300 points in a 10-team league and are in 1st place? Nine teams in a 16-team league I'm in have more than 1300 points and some of them won't even make the playoffs. Why do I get the feeling that this league is not as "highly competitive" as you say it is? :thinking:

You have 1300 points in a 10-team league and are in 1st place? Nine teams in a 16-team league I'm in have more than 1300 points and some of them won't even make the playoffs. Why do I get the feeling that this league is not as "highly competitive" as you say it is? :thinking:

what do you mean? its not PPR

InTomWeTrustShow 1277 998 3-2-0 5-2-0 3-1-0 L1

Every 20 passing yards (PY20) 1 TD Pass (PTD) 4 50+ yard TD pass bonus (PTD50) 1 Interceptions Thrown (INT) -2 2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 2 400+ yard passing game (P400) 3 Rushing Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 1 TD Rush (RTD) 6 50+ yard TD rush bonus (RTD50) 1 2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2 200+ yard rushing game (RY200) 3 Receiving Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1 TD Reception (RETD) 6 2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2 200+ yard receiving game (REY200) 3 Miscellaneous Kickoff Return TD (KRTD) 6 Punt Return TD (PRTD) 6 Fumble Recovered for TD (FTD) 6 Total Fumbles Lost (FUML) -2 Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6 Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6 Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD) 6 Kicking Each PAT Made (PAT) 1 FG Made (0-39 yards) (FG0) 3 FG Made (40-49 yards) (FG40) 4 FG Made (50+ yards) (FG50) 5 FG Missed (0-39 yards) (FGM0) -3 FG Missed (40-49 yards) (FGM40) -2 FG Missed (50+ yards) (FGM50) -1 Team Defense / Special Teams Each Sack (SK) 1 Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6 Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6 Kickoff Return TD (KRTD) 6 Punt Return TD (PRTD) 6 Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD) 6 Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK) 2 Each Interception (INT) 2 Each Fumble Recovered (FR) 2 Each Safety (SF) 2 0 points allowed (PA0) 5 1-6 points allowed (PA1) 4 7-13 points allowed (PA7) 3 14-17 points allowed (PA14) 1 28-34 points allowed (PA28) -1 35-45 points allowed (PA35) -3 46+ points allowed (PA46) -5 Less than 100 total yards allowed (YA100) 5 100-199 total yards allowed (YA199) 3 200-299 total yards allowed (YA299) 2 350-399 total yards allowed (YA399) -1 400-449 total yards allowed (YA449) -3 450-499 total yards allowed (YA499) -5 500-549 total yards allowed (YA549) -6 550+ total yards allowed (YA550) -7

PPR helps, but in my 10 team non-ppr, 6 teams have >1300 pts as well. Very very similar scoring to what you posted, except no long TD bonuses. Just seems odd that you are in 1st place with such a low point total - you're averaging 108 points per week.

My espn 10-team league doesn't award points for forced fumbles either....our D/ST scoring is exactly the same. The only real discrepancy in scoring I can see is that our kickers don't get docked for missing long field goals (40yd+), and we don't get long TD bonuses.

Edited by bud29

That would seem to suggest we have the same scoring system, no? At any rate, my point has been made and any more discussion with you here is obviously futile. Doesn't make any sense for me to keep posting in this thread, so I may as well stop right now.

• Like 1