[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Division win and 1st round bye on the line help me choose my WR's

Finn5033

Tough matchups for my WR's this week. Please help me choose 3 of these 4. It is a .5pt ppr league

Maclin VS Cowboys / No brainer here

Julio VS Arizona / I don't like this one, Arizona D sacked Russel Wilson 6 times / Matt Ryan may not make it

Marshal VS Detroit / Don't like this one either but considering my options I think I'll have to play him

Boldin VS Seattle / Boldin has been seeing a lot of action but this is a tough matchup

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I am thinking of rolling with Maclin, Marshall, and Julio as usual but I really don't like Matt Ryan's chances against that Arizona Def

Edited by Finn5033

Definitely Maclin, at that point its a toss up between Julio or Marshall. If Seattle's defense blows coverage again like they have often this year, maybe Boldin would grab a TD and some yards, but its a risky play. Both Arizona and Detroit have solid defenses, so I think it comes down to the QB and WR tandem. Jones has been better than Marshall this year in standard scoring formats, not sure about .5 ppr. Ryan has also played better than Stafford overall in fantasy this year, though not by much.

By the numbers, I would go with Julio. In either scenario, you are going against strong defenses, so play the receiver you believe in most.

Definitely Maclin, at that point its a toss up between Julio or Marshall. If Seattle's defense blows coverage again like they have often this year, maybe Boldin would grab a TD and some yards, but its a risky play. Both Arizona and Detroit have solid defenses, so I think it comes down to the QB and WR tandem. Jones has been better than Marshall this year in standard scoring formats, not sure about .5 ppr. Ryan has also played better than Stafford overall in fantasy this year, though not by much.

By the numbers, I would go with Julio. In either scenario, you are going against strong defenses, so play the receiver you believe in most.

That is thing I believe in Julio but I don't believe in that Atlanta O-line

That is thing I believe in Julio but I don't believe in that Atlanta O-line

Yeah I hear ya, their o-line is terrible at pass protection and Matty Ice has not been as on-point as he has in previous seasons. Chicago's offense has also been struggling, Cutler has been sucking and Marshall is really having an off year in comparison to his performance in recent seasons. He has taken a backseat to Alshon Jeffrey, who seems to get the most receiving opportunities this year. Forte is really the only consistent part of that offense. Normally it wouldn't be too bad but both teams are facing tough defenses this week.

If it was my team/record on the line, I would play Julio. Take that for what its worth, honestly I don't think either is a wrong choice and if your gut is telling you to go with Marshall I would go with that.

Yeah I hear ya, their o-line is terrible at pass protection and Matty Ice has not been as on-point as he has in previous seasons. Chicago's offense has also been struggling, Cutler has been sucking and Marshall is really having an off year in comparison to his performance in recent seasons. He has taken a backseat to Alshon Jeffrey, who seems to get the most receiving opportunities this year. Forte is really the only consistent part of that offense. Normally it wouldn't be too bad but both teams are facing tough defenses this week.

If it was my team/record on the line, I would play Julio. Take that for what its worth, honestly I don't think either is a wrong choice and if your gut is telling you to go with Marshall I would go with that.

Thanks, I agree with you. I love the Thanksgiving games it just doesn't leave a lot time for decision making