Lineup advice

HandDownManDown

Alright guys just debating my lineups here..I need two RB two WR and a flex. (This league is NOT PPR standard scoring)

WRs: Calvin Johnson(home vs chicago), Emmanuel Sanders(@KC), Martavis Bryant(home vs NO), and Mike Wallace(@NYJ). I also have Cecil Shorts III but he's dead to me.

RB: Alfred Morris(@IND), Lamar Miller(@NYJ), Steven Jackson(Home VS Ari), and Doug Martin(Home VS Cin)

I feel like Calvin and Sanders are my must start recievers assuming both are healthy. Sanders is fine but Calvin is questionable(I'm sure he'll play, the Lions are getting desperate for offense).

Running backs I feel Alfred Morris and Lamar Miller are also my best options for RB. But I'm stumped on flex. Bryant has had some fantastic games and even though he only had 11 yards in their last game big Ben gave him some redzone targets he failed to connect on. Mike Wallace seems safer, he's been solid all year but hasn't had any breakout games by any means. Running Backs have always seemed more favorable in flex but with Tampa's backfield doing god knows what and Stephen Jackson having a touchdown or bust season I'm stumped.

And then there's my QB situation. I have Matt Ryan and Drew Stanton. They are playing eachother in Atlanta. Cardinals have the better defense but Matt Ryan has better weapons. I'm not licking my lips at either but I gotta start one of them.

Megatron and Sanders are MUST starts week in and week out regardless of match ups. Then I agree with you at Rb, Morris and Miller are your best options. Morris plays the colts and if the Redskins can keep the game close, Morris will get his touches and SHOULD have another big day against a suspect Colts Run Defense. As for flex, if your in the playoff spot and need a win, play wallace, he is the safer play and gets consistent points and consistent points win games.

• Like 1

And start Ryan over Stanton. I don't see either one having a big game but if one does, it will be Ryan, he has way more weapons. On the flip size tho, ARZ's defense is playing lights out lately and they have been sacking QBs like crazy, Sacked Wilson 7 times last week and hes a tough QB to sack a lot because of his mobility.

• Like 1