Drop Eagles DEF for Giants DEF for playoffs?

Pats4Life

I have the Eagles and Packers DEFs. And we are allowed only 2 DEFs. I am thinking about dropping the Eagles DEF and picking up Giants, for the playoffs schedule. Week 14-16.

Eagles Schedule

@DAL SEA DAL @WSH

Packers Schedule

NE ATL @BUF @TB

Giants Schedule

@JAC @TEN WSH @STL

I am interested in keeping the Packers DEF after the New England game they will be facing subpar offenses.

Thoughts? Advice?

Agree with above, eagles D and special teams can get you touchdowns every game but that being said if you were to start the Packers D the next 3 weeks following the NE matchup then you might as well drop the Eagles D for the Giants D for this week only since they are facing the Jags.

• Like 1

Probably not, Eagles not only find ways to score TD's they also have the potential to run back scores with Sproles those advantages to get your defense a lot of points in the playoffs can absolutely add up if another players is under performing. I do think there is something to Romo in Nov (no INT's, QB rating 142) but I think I'd still hedge my bets on Philly finding a way to get you points regardless. I like the potential of what NYG could do I don't like relying on something they haven't done (destroying lesser teams with there defense).