[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best QB pickup for final week of reg season and playoffs

hoody17

1 pt every 20 yds, td's 4, 7 or 10 pts based on distance and int';s are -1. td's rushed in by qb gets a 5 point bonus,

So I have matt ryan and carson palmer still on my active roster. Held onto palmer because our waiver wire is closed but I can put him on ir and pick up a player.

Available is Tannehill, Eli and Hoyer (few other’s available but these are probably the best)

I am currently the 2 seed and already in playoffs but if I win this week I get a 1st round bye

Ryan is playing Arizona, @ Packers, Steelers then @ Saints.

Tannehill playing Jets this week but then has tough matchups against Ravens , @ Pats then Vikings

Manning is @ Jax, @ Titans, Redskins, @ Rams

Hoyer is @ Bills, Colts, Bengals and @ Panthers

On paper it looks like Eli has the best matchups but hard to rely on him since he can throw 5 picks at any time :)

Who do you think is the best pickup and start this week and possibly in weeks 15 and 16 (championship)?

Hopefully I win and get a bye and won’t have to play next week and can then roll with Ryan through the playoffs.