[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the better move for playoffs?

BigMO1

Is it better to keep WR depth or add TE or DEF depth?

Current WRs:

-Alshon

-OBJ

-VJAX

-Colston

-Corderrelle Patterson

TE options: (current and only TE is Kelce)

-Dwayne Allen

-Tim Wright

-Heath Miller

DEF options: (current and only DEF is MIA)

-Vikings

-Steelers

-Chiefs

What's the right move fellas?

Main question is:

-back up my TE position with one of the options above

OR

-stock up on DEF with favorable match ups in weeks 14, 15, 16 from the options above

Oh! Just remembered that I have two kickers (Parkey and Prater)

I guess the drop options could be a combo of: CPATT, VJAX, Colston, one of the kickers (leaning toward Prater)

Drop Patterson for Allen and prater for the chiefs D. The Vikings are the better d but when the dolphins play the patriots in week 16, the chiefs play the raiders at arrowhead and get revenge for losing the first game.

Does your suggestion change if those match ups are in week 15 not 16?

Sorry I meant to say 15, so no, it doesn't change as that would be the only week you'd start the chiefs. Otherwise, you'd start Miami the rest of the way.

Okay, added Allen now just wafflin' on which kicker. A suggestion was made to me that rookie kickers crumble under pressure making Prater preferred over Parkey (#3 kicker all year). Thoughts?

Keep Parkey, he's rock solid. Make the move.

KC DEF was just dropped Friday making them a claim vs an add on Sunday. I have the #7 WW claim. IF I don't get KC off waivers, should I add MIN who has CAR in 13 then NYJ in 14 but DET in 15? Or PIT who will have ATL in 15 when MIA faces NE?

KC DEF was just dropped Friday making them a claim vs an add on Sunday. I have the #7 WW claim. IF I don't get KC off waivers, should I add MIN who has CAR in 13 then NYJ in 14 but DET in 15? Or PIT who will have ATL in 15 when MIA faces NE?

Hope to get the chiefs but if you don't, the only week you really need coverage is week 15. Are the packers, browns or Bengals available?

Am I crazy to wanna hold on to Prater and drop Colston or VJAX instead?

Yes.

I'm getting the point...so all DEF have cleared waivers...go with KC vs OAK wk 15 or CIN @ CLE wk 15?

Chiefs