[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gio or Lamar miller ?!

amoureux

Gio for sure. I know he's splitting carries with Hill but make no mistake, he is the starter and the more dynamic player in both the running game and passing game.

The jets do a lot of things wrong, but they can stop the run very well, one of the best in the league, I'd definitely sit miller this week.

I like Miller better. Gio is not the most talented back for Cincy, that would be Hill. Hill will score more fantasy points the rest of the way because of his TD's versus Gio's. I think the Cincy RB's will have good days but Miller will score a little more then Gio today

I like Miller better. Gio is not the most talented back for Cincy, that would be Hill. Hill will score more fantasy points the rest of the way because of his TD's versus Gio's. I think the Cincy RB's will have good days but Miller will score a little more then Gio today

Hill is definitely not the most talented Rb for the bengals. Hill is good yes and could easily start for numerous teams, but Gio is more of a play maker and is better in the passing game and is more explosive and dynamic. Hill will probably get the goal line touches but Gio is the home run hitter. Miller is going up against one of the best run defenses in the league. No RB has had much success against the jets this year and neither will miller.

P2 your fooling yourself if you truly believe Gio is better then Hill. Trust me barring injury Hill will be the leader in the backfield for years to come in Cincy. And back to the topic at hand. Miller = more fantasy points this week then Gio.

Lol Bedo your fooling yourself. Look what Gio has done, he's already proven himself and before he got hurt he was top 10 in FF points at RB. Hill has had one great game and one good game. Gio did that on a weekly basis, consistently. Gio is the better all around player, end of discussion. Hill is a down hill, one cut runner, like alfred morris, just hill has more speed and quickness. He is not and will not be a factor in the passing game. I go by facts and what have you done lately, not potential and what have you done in two games.

I think hill is undoubtedly a better power runner, Gio is faster and as stated a better pass catcher and playmaker. If Ridley was as good as Hill, I'd take him over Shane Vereen on my fantasy team any day. Hill should outscore Bernard in ff going forward