[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Def for Wk 14

mike1515

I like Vikings. The Rams play the Redskins and Colt McCoy looked pretty good last week against the Colts and we all know the Redskins have the offense to throw up points at will with McCoy in there. I think id rather have the Vikings against a turn over prone Geno Smith. The Vikings have quietly been one of the top defenses in the NFL this year, like them a lot.

Only thing about using the Vikes this week is Geno might only throw it downfield a few times, so might not get as many ints? Just a thought.

That is a good point. If the Vikes can put some points up though they will have to throw, but that is also a big if

Guess the Cardinals are total junk without Tyron Mathieu??

Its slim picking for me on the Defense im trying to trade for one but yet again impossible

You really just don't get it do you? The OP's question doesn't even mention the Cardinals defense. And then you proceed to talk about how defenses are slim pickings for you and your trying to trade for one????. This thread has nothing to do with you, answer the OP's question or don't bother commenting. As I said before you contrbute nothing to this forum. You are the very defintion of a troll. Do us all a favor and go away

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 2

You really just don't get it do you? The OP's question doesn't even mention the Cardinals defense. And then you proceed to talk about how defenses are slim pickings for you and your trying to trade for one????. This thread has nothing to do with you, answer the OP's question or don't bother commenting. As I said before you contrbute nothing to this forum. You are the very defintion of a troll. Do us all a favor and go away

Well said. Thanks for spelling it out for him.

I dont contribue besides giving the correct picks..

Once again a TROLL is someone like yourself that HATES the truth and will do anything to make sure you are RIGHT.

Then you dissapear when you are CLEARLY wrong..

In example.. the Colby Fleener prediction

Example Ronnie Hillman is terrible and Cj anderson is better and better ROS.

You obviously HATE the fact that I give good and right advice rather than anything else..

you're predicitons are horrendous and your overall football knoweldge blows bad man

To the OP I apologize for this being on your thread. To anyone else please don't reply to this guy, he really does not have a clue.

Right.

Once again showing everything you say has 0 substance, you've been proved wrong on countless occasions where I can provide links and examples..

You just splurt out trash and then avoid the proof of examples requested.

I'd actually roll with the Rams after watching the NYJ/MIA game. MIN seems like it might be a good pick, but when the opposing QB only throws the ball 13 f'ing times it makes those INT's and the much sought after pick 6 even more elusive. Plus WAS O-line is no bueno, IND just doesn't have much of pass rush, whereas STL most certainly does.

I'd actually roll with the Rams after watching the NYJ/MIA game. MIN seems like it might be a good pick, but when the opposing QB only throws the ball 13 f'ing times it makes those INT's and the much sought after pick 6 even more elusive. Plus WAS O-line is no bueno, IND just doesn't have much of pass rush, whereas STL most certainly does.

Agree. You've already rostered the best defense!