[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler or Big Ben for Wk 14

mike1515

Crazy. I've got the same QB situation in one league. I'm having a tough time with this decision as well. I think I'm leaning towards Big Ben because Cutler has been so hot, and followed by being so cold. Just look at his numbers. In the past six weeks, he continues to drop bomb numbers to nightmare numbers. I just can't trust this guy as far as Dallas can throw him.

That's a tough one. I think I'd trust Ben more than Cutler. Cutler has the weapons to throw up big numbers on a weekly basis but he usually has a huge game followed by a dud. On a short week in cold Chicago wrather, I look for the game to be a runningback battle between Murray and Forte, thus limiting the numbers for Cutler.

Not sure what scoring system you are using for QBs but I don't see a big difference between the two at all. Cutler put up 3 clunkers (<15 points) and ben has put up 4. other than that they have both been pretty startable, and I doubt Ben throws 6 TDs again this seaons. I think I like cutler a little better this week.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/433298-rb2-flex-for-round-1/

Edited by Croe