[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE for ROS... What's up with Kelce?!

Zeus69

Have started Travis Kelce regularly and am finally coming to realization that his skill set is not going to be maximized by Alex Smith any time soon... Thinking of cutting bait (or at least benching him), and need production from TE spot for playoffs.

Would really appreciate opinions. Here are "best available" WW pickup possibilities with remaining opponents in parentheses:

Jordan Reed (Rams, @Giants, Eagles)

Owen Daniels (@Dolphins, Jags, @Texans)

Heath Miller (@Bengals, @Falcons, Chiefs)

The cheifs frustrate me so much with kelce. He is the next Gronk and it seems like everyone but the chiefs ccoaching staff sees that. They need to get him the ball like the pats do with gronk. He will be a stud TE in this league if they wake up and realize what they have with that guy. Jordan Reed is another one but at least with Colt McCoy at QB, he gets targets along with DJax. Reed will be a stud TE too as long as the Redskins figure out their QB situation (I'm a Redskins fan and i wouldn't mind them trading him myself. Call me crazy but I'd like to see a trade of RG3 for Sam Bradford straight up. Bradford has had bad luck with injuries, kinda like Matt Stafford did early in his career. Bradford can be an elite QB in the league and he would fit Jay Grudens offense perfectly!)

The cheifs frustrate me so much with kelce. He is the next Gronk and it seems like everyone but the chiefs ccoaching staff sees that. They need to get him the ball like the pats do with gronk. He will be a stud TE in this league if they wake up and realize what they have with that guy. Jordan Reed is another one but at least with Colt McCoy at QB, he gets targets along with DJax. Reed will be a stud TE too as long as the Redskins figure out their QB situation (I'm a Redskins fan and i wouldn't mind them trading RG3 myself. Call me crazy but I'd like to see a trade of RG3 for Sam Bradford straight up. Bradford has had bad luck with injuries, kinda like Matt Stafford did early in his career. Bradford can be an elite QB in the league and he would fit Jay Grudens offense perfectly!)

Edited by P2Nation21

The cheifs frustrate me so much with kelce. He is the next Gronk and it seems like everyone but the chiefs ccoaching staff sees that. They need to get him the ball like the pats do with gronk. He will be a stud TE in this league if they wake up and realize what they have with that guy. Jordan Reed is another one but at least with Colt McCoy at QB, he gets targets along with DJax. Reed will be a stud TE too as long as the Redskins figure out their QB situation (I'm a Redskins fan and i wouldn't mind them trading RG3 myself. Call me crazy but I'd like to see a trade of RG3 for Sam Bradford straight up. Bradford has had bad luck with injuries, kinda like Matt Stafford did early in his career. Bradford can be an elite QB in the league and he would fit Jay Grudens offense perfectly!)

I agree about Kelce. I'm gonna bench him this week and he'll go for two TDs.

As far as RG3, why the heck would Jeff fisher want him now? He got three firsts to pass on him in 2012. And now he's psychologically (and physically, I believe) damaged. At least Bradford is a known entity and was showing the ability to be a high level performer in the league. Just needs to get lucky for a stretch and stay healthy. I actually think RG3 has a tougher road back, man.

Edited by Zeus69

I actually like Miller the best, a ton of targets against the Saints yesterday and he now gets to go against one of the weakest TE D's in Cincinnati. You could also likely pick him up without using a waiver position, which will allow you to use your waiver on a quality defense or kicker.