[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help: Trade J.Hill and G.Bernard?

hydropossum

So I have both Hill and Bernard which has worked out pretty well (I am the second seed headed into the playoffs).

However, it seems that now that Hill has proven himself and Bernard is back in action they are now splitting time and snaps. I don't know that I want to waste a RB and Flex to put them both in but it is tough to know which one to pick if I was only going to play one.

Would you roll with one of them or continue use up RB and Flex. (My RB#1 slot is reserved exclusively for L. Bell)

OR, would you trade them both for one RB?

1) If you could get J.Forsett for both Hill and Bernard would you do it?

2) Both for M.Lynch?

3) Both for A.Foster?

I haven't proposed any trades yet so I do not know if the teams would take the deal, but wanted opinions on what I thought my three best options were (trades with teams out of the playoffs).

Of course, if I traded them both I would then have to take someone off my bench (below) and plug into Flex....

Edited by hydropossum

If you could do that I would for sure, I would do it for anyone of those guys. I agree having both going forward is a headache as you said. Do you play them both? If you only play one, which one?. Problem I see is who is going to want to give up a sure fire RB1 for that headache.