[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB2 & Flex for round 1

Croe

1 PPR

Definitely starting Dez and Odell. So for flex I have:

Mike Evans: had a string of three huge games and then went back to 3-4 catches per game that he started the season with but he is an endzone threat. The QB position really hampers his success. And he has a tough DET D this week

Alshon Jeffery: A little banged up but we all know the potential he has and he came through big in his last primetime game - he is playing a pretty solid pass D vs DAL at home.

Brandon LaFell: Gets an erratic amount of targets but has been the best WR for Brady all season. Has a middle of the road pass D this week playing @ SD, with Brady coming on strong the past couple weeks, scares me that Gronk gets so much of Brady's attention.

Mike Wallace: For chits and giggles - he does have a good match against BAL @ home, but can't seem to put up big yards, though he sees a lot of targets, just not quality targets as tannehill didn't take the step up this year he was suppose to.

RB: think i'm safe with Gio and Ingram as Miller has a tough match up and SJax is not the beast he used to be. any opinions here?

Gio vs. PIT

Ingram vs. CAR

Lamar Miller vs. BAL

SJax @ GB

Thanks for the input guys.

I was thinking Miller as well but that match up is brutal...they have only given up 1 100 yard game and 4 TDs on the season. Though BAL hasn't played many of the top rbs, they did face Leveon Bell twice and both times held him under 59 rushing yards and gave up no TDs though he did salvage both games with 5 catches and scored in their last meeting. but Miller is no Bell.