[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classic Dilemma: Hot WR or Timeshare RB

foste127

12 Team

Playoffs: Wk 14-16

ESPN Standard

Start 3 WR

Flex= WR/TE/RB

Who to start first round of playoffs?

WR: Kenny Stills V. Car

RB: LeGarrette Blount @ SD

QB- Brady

RB- J. Bell

RB- Mason

WR1- D. Thomas

WR2-Julio Jones

WR3- Dez Bryant

TE- Gronkowski

Flex-

Def- HOU

Bench

Stills

Blount

Oliver

Patriots

Hawkins

I'd go Stills, nice matchup against the Panthers

"Stills was on the field for 25 of the Saints' 56 offensive snaps in Sunday's win against the Steelers, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports."

Does this change you mind at all?

Edited by foste127

"Stills was on the field for 25 of the Saints' 56 offensive snaps in Sunday's win against the Steelers, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports."

No it doesn't. The Patriots RB situation is way too much of a crap shoot, I can't trust it. I'm not denying it, Blount could very well get 20 carries and 2 Td's. Or they may play Gray and Blount will get 5 carries, who knows? Stills has been seeing some nice production since Cooks went down, I think he is the safer play

Edited by Finn5033

Blount without a doubt. Seems pretty clear Blount has the "Ridley" role in this offense, and guaranteed the Patriots game plan involves running the ball a hell of a lot more.

Stills has been great but I think the recent production is completely unsustainable. Colston, Graham, Toon, and Pierre Thomas will all be a big part of the Saints passing offense.

No WR played a lot of snaps. It is weird that Toon played one more snap than Stills and started the game, but I imagine Stills is the real #2 WR.