[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLAYOFF HELP! I CAN ANSWER UR QUESTIONS TOO

h24adams

I made it to the playoffs and the person I'm playing against we split the series during the season. I need desperate help with who to start this week. Here is my team

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB: Eddie Lacy

WR: Randall Cobb

WR: Brandon Marshall

TE: Antonio Gates

FLEX: TY Hilton

Bench:

Vincent Jackson

Doug Baldwin

Deandre Hopkins

Mohamed Sanu

Mark Sanchez

Jordan Cameron

Should I start Marshall now that it's obvious Jeffrey is the #1 guy? Or should I drop a player like Baldwin and pick up Boom Herron off of waivers and put him at flex and move Hilton to WR2? Or do you prefer any of my bench WR's over Marshall? My last question is should I start Gates or do I roll the dice with Jordan Cameron? Any help/advice would be appreciated. Also leave your questions below and I'll give you my advice if you want

I would play Roethlisberger over Cutler because Big Ben seems to play better against the better teams in the NFL and Cutler has been way too iffy lately. As for defense's I would actually go with Minnesota because last week they had two blocked punts for TD's and any defense playing the Jets is guarnteed at least 1 turnover and I mean AT LEAST!

I made it to the playoffs and the person I'm playing against we split the series during the season. I need desperate help with who to start this week. Here is my team

Bench:

Vincent Jackson

Doug Baldwin

Deandre Hopkins

Mohamed Sanu

Mark Sanchez

Jordan Cameron

Should I start Marshall now that it's obvious Jeffrey is the #1 guy? Or should I drop a player like Baldwin and pick up Boom Herron off of waivers and put him at flex and move Hilton to WR2? Or do you prefer any of my bench WR's over Marshall? My last question is should I start Gates or do I roll the dice with Jordan Cameron? Any help/advice would be appreciated. Also leave your questions below and I'll give you my advice if you want

I would drop Baldwin to get Boom if you can for some RB depth. I would get Hopkins in your lineup if your thinking of sitting Marshall.

Edited by Finn5033

Bench:

Vincent Jackson

Doug Baldwin

Deandre Hopkins

Mohamed Sanu

Mark Sanchez

Jordan Cameron

You might want to put Hopkins in for Marshall?

pick one of these 3. Boldin against Oakland, Bailey against Redskins, or Marshall against Dallas

I'd go with Boldin against Oakland. Oakland has been terrible and I think San Fran will beat on them pretty well. Bailey's been hot though and Marshall is a stud if Cutler would get his honda together. I wanna play Marshall so bad but its a risk at this point

I'd go with Boldin against Oakland. Oakland has been terrible and I think San Fran will beat on them pretty well. Bailey's been hot though and Marshall is a stud if Cutler would get his honda together. I wanna play Marshall so bad but its a risk at this point

Me too, I haven't sat Marshall all year. I've watched Boldin out score him recently quite a few times while sitting on my bench. I just can't afford to make the wrong decision this week

I have the same problem. Should Bench Marshall and start Lafell?

I have Gordon and Golden Tate as well....

out of those choices I'd go with Gordon he's the #1 guy and gets 5+ catches. I wish I had other options it looks like i have to go with marshall