[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too many good WR options, which 3 do I pick? (DT, Brown, Cobb, ODB, Gordon, Matthews)

UniqueCopy

I've been blessed with an incredible squad of WR's. I keep going back and forth as to whether I should stick with my current line-up of DT, Brown, and Gordon, or cycle in Cobb and/or ODB, who both have nice match-ups this week.

I'm nervous about Brown playing Cincinatti, and about how the QB situation in Cleveland is going to effect Gordon (who hasn't been very impressive yet anyhow).

Who would you start?

I'm also thinking about putting in a WW claim to drop Matthews for J Bell, if anyone wants to comment on that.

I don't see how anyone can sit Brown ever? The guy is matchup proof. If Manziel starts I would play Cobb or ODB over Gordon

+1 on this. It would be tough to sit Gordon based on last year but I think that Cobb and Beckham have both proved that they can be great WR2 options over anyone else, gordon included. you have two WR1s in DT and Brown and I don't think you could ever justify sitting them - obviously you may get lucky and sit them when they have a 6-75-0 day and put the right guy in their place but it is too risky. Live and die by your studs. You will never get over the day you sat DT or Brown who are proven studs and have them almost outscore your entire team on offense from the bench and you lose because of it.

+1 on this. It would be tough to sit Gordon based on last year but I think that Cobb and Beckham have both proved that they can be great WR2 options over anyone else, gordon included. you have two WR1s in DT and Brown and I don't think you could ever justify sitting them - obviously you may get lucky and sit them when they have a 6-75-0 day and put the right guy in their place but it is too risky. Live and die by your studs. You will never get over the day you sat DT or Brown who are proven studs and have them almost outscore your entire team on offense from the bench and you lose because of it.

2 wr1s? He has 5 wr1s those are all starters on any team and are all go to guys on their teams. I agree with going with thomas/brown/cobb since cobb has that cake matchup and rodgers will probably throw 8 tds before half time. As for thomas & brown, you cant sit them. Its hard to sit gordon and odb but with those options its justified.

2 wr1s? He has 5 wr1s those are all starters on any team and are all go to guys on their teams. I agree with going with thomas/brown/cobb since cobb has that cake matchup and rodgers will probably throw 8 tds before half time. As for thomas & brown, you cant sit them. Its hard to sit gordon and odb but with those options its justified.

this is why they are the only 2 WR1s - . Gordon has only played two weeks and hasn't cracked the top 10 in non PPR (not a WR1) OBJ and Cobb are borderline and right now OBJ is a little higher up the list. OBJ has scored in the top 10 3 times in 8 games. Cobb has done it 4 times on the season but 2 of them were in the first 4 weeks and has cooled off.