[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Matthews this week

mikek18

I won him in a couple of leagues and his projections seem really low. Since coming back from injury he has faced some tough opponents and scored 8.5, 20, and 11.5

He is facing a softer patriots run defense and only projected for 8 points.

Im trying to decide between him, Boom herron, Alfred Morris, and kenny stills in 1 league.

And him, Boom Herron in another

Any help would be apreciated

I'm in same boat; have him as my #2 with FJax as potential replacement and Herron & JStew as available wire pickups.

Mathews lack of involvement in the passing game keeps me looking for other options, and while NE isn't great, they're also not bad against the run. Also, Brady will most likely shred the secondary and force SD to play catchup. I guess I'm at the point w/ him that his talent isn't in question, it's his matchups that determine how I view his potential production. And I don't see his remaining schedule (NE included) as being very favorable for good points.

As for your options, I can not ever personally endorse a Saints receiving option not named Graham; just no trust for consistency. Morris and Herron would be where'd I'd look, and probably more so at Herron since he gets CLE

I like mathews this week. He actually looked decent against a stout ravens rush defense last week and he faces a softer rush defense against the pats. He's lookee very good since coming back from injury and i really like him this week against the pats. SD will probably try to control clock with Mathews and the running game to keep brady off the field.

I don't see brady shredding SD's secondary, SD's secondary is very under rated, Brandon Flowers has been incredible this year, Joe Flacco didn't test him but once last week and when he did, it was the last play of the game and flowers made the game winning play by tackling the wr in bounds to run the clock out. Their other Corner is Josh Verrett(i think hes back) and hes played well this year too. I see this game being a run dominated game honestly, Besides Gronk/Lafell and maybe Gates/Keenan Allen, i wouldn't trust any WR in this game. I like the rb match up on both sides a lot better.