[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kaep Or Tannehill?

Tebo03

12-Man ESPN Standard

Wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to play one of these guys over the other. Both had tough weeks last week, but they both definitely have the advantage going into week 14. Thanks, as always anything and everything helps!

Definitely Tannehill. Ravens secondary has been God awful since Smith went out and I expect a solid bounce back game for him. Kaep hasn't been great this year.

Agreed. Kap has been just awful this year and I'd start someone likr Eli Manning over him. Everyone has shredded Baltimore's secondary since Jimmy Smith went down for the year, before that, you couldn't really throw on them much because smith was playing better than any CB in the league. Tannehill should have good numbers because Baltimore will eliminate LaMar Miller and Miami's running game like they do to everyone which will force Tannehill to throw it a heck of a lot and he does have some wweapons. I see mike wallace going off this week as well. LaMar Miller might be a decent flex play this week too because of his pass catching ability, don't see him doing much on the ground against that stout ravens front 7.