[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

High Risk = High Reward RB2

Tebo03

12-Man Standard ESPN

So I just picked up Jonathan Stewart from Car off the WW this week to replace my potential starting RB2 Jeremy Hill. I have loved Hill this season, he has been a major part of my wins over the past weeks. But now that Gio is starting to get 50/50 carries with Hill do I risk stepping up and starting J. Stewart vs. @NO?

Current Line-up:

Kaep vs. @Oak

Lacy vs. Atl

G. Tate vs. TB

A.J. Green vs. Pit

T. Smith vs. @Mia

Gronk vs. @SD

Texans D vs. @Jac

Bench:

LaFell vs. @SD

Jonathan Stewart vs. NO

R. Tannehill vs. Bal

If anyone wants to chime in on the rest of my line-up please do, but Im feeling good about the rest except for my RB2

I don't feel good about Kap regardless of his match ups. They want to blame Jim Harbaugh for the 49ers struggles and the fact of the matter is Kap has been god awful this year and with all the injures they have suffered on defense with Willis and Bowman and Aldon Smith being suspended the first 9 games, Kap ddoesn't have that lights out defense to cover his ass. I'd honestly take Tannehill against an awful Ravens secondary over Kap. Tannehill has some weapons and everyone is shredding the ravens secondary since Jimmy Smith went down for the year.

As for Jonathan Stewart, Carolina plays New Orleans this week and they don't exactly scare anyone with their defense, especially they're rush defense, so i could justify you starting Stewart over Hill especially with Gio back. J stew is the goal line back for Carolina as is Hill and I'd trust Stewart to get more carries than Hill.

LaFell has been money id go with him over T Smith. Someones gotta catch those TDs from the Brady bunch.

I agree. I like lafell over Torrey Smith this week too. Baltimore plays Miami and Brent Grimes will probably shadow Torrey Smith most of the game and lafell has been too consistent to bench. Torrey smith has been hot yes but i see that ending this week against Grimes.