[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning concerns?

NAUgrad

Let me get this straight.

Romo sucks because he's going to throw 4 picks, but Manning actual throws 4 picks and he's the best QB in the game. Wow! Your logic makes so much sense.

right it does history repeats itself...

go back and watch romos playoffs games and season ending games to get in playoffs

see his picks he throws under pressure its incredible

the press confernce after the season ending is even better...

"its just a game"

WTF

peyton would never say that...

I just don't see how Manning is elite anymore. I can see him coming back next year and I think it's a mistake. The errors are now outweighing the great plays. Denver could be in trouble for the next couple of years. Just not sure Osweiler is the answer. In his limited work I've seen absolutely nothing. We will see though.

During this past weekend's game, I recall thinking to myself... "he's going to retire after this season."

While the "talent" may be there WR-wise, it is NOT anywhere on the reshuffled patchwork "6-man" O-Line, who can't run block nor pass block anymore. What the Broncos need to do is draft a couple of O-lineman high in the 2015 draft (NFL-ready) and then add a quality FA or 2 to solidify a very porous, depleted and out-of-position playing O-line.

Manning may be slowing down, IMO the jury's still out on that one, but the same could be said about Brees. But Manning's still better than 90%+ of all NFL QB's, and will be the Broncos starter next year.

FF-wise, maybe he's a 3rd rounder (and might slip to the 4th), but he's still top 5-7 in my book. Don't write him off yet.

• Like 1

While the "talent" may be there WR-wise, it is NOT anywhere on the reshuffled patchwork "6-man" O-Line, who can't run block nor pass block anymore. What the Broncos need to do is draft a couple of O-lineman high in the 2015 draft (NFL-ready) and then add a quality FA or 2 to solidify a very porous, depleted and out-of-position playing O-line.

Manning may be slowing down, IMO the jury's still out on that one, but the same could be said about Brees. But Manning's still better than 90%+ of all NFL QB's, and will be the Broncos starter next year.

FF-wise, maybe he's a 3rd rounder (and might slip to the 4th), but he's still top 5-7 in my book. Don't write him off yet.

Manning has looked OLD lately. Perhaps it is less blocking, but he has not looked good in several weeks. His game against Cincy was abysmal with balls floating out of his hand with no zip. It was pretty bad.

I don't want to touch him next year, but if he's sitting there in Round 3 I sure as hell may adjust my line of thinking, because he is STILL Peyton Manning.

I was a little surprised when one of the sports talk radio shows asked John Clayton what he thinks is going on with Peyton Manning and Clayton said he looks like an over the hill QB that time has caught up to.

And that probably lit their phone lines up, exactly as it was intended.