[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 - LaFell / Stills / K. Allen

Running Wilde

1st round of the playoffs & the matchup doesn't scare me much. Starting lineup will be:

QB - Rodgers

WR - E. Sanders

WR - K. Benjamin

WR - ?

RB - Forte

RB - Jennings (Ingram if Jennings is out)

TE - J. Thomas (J. Reed is still on the wire if Thomas is still out)

K - Crosby

Def - DET

I'm torn between these three. Allen went off for me last week and has been looking a lot better.

I snagged Stills this week and like his upside, but I see him as the biggest risk/reward. LaFell has been consistent with decent upside, just concerned that he sees a lot of B. Flowers this week which could shift things towards Edleman & Wright.

Teams in the sig line and any other thoughts are welcome.

I like Kennan Allen. Idk if Revis will be on him or not but regardless, he's been looking like the Keenan Allen of last year, he has his explosiveness and quickness back and even if revis does cover him, allen is so fast out of his breaks, he should still put up decent numbers but i really don't see revis following him around honestly.