[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can I have some help?

InTomWeTrust

Defense

arizona cardinals (Tyron Matheiu the qb of that defense is gone how can they possibly get a sack or turnover?)

I've played them all year but just don't see it am I wrong?

Green Bay Packers - julio jones is a monster definitely best reciever on that field...

Te -

Fleener still think he's top 5 but how good is Browns d against tight end and what's the weather and Dwayn Allen gonna get that involved?

Delanie walker - he just doesn't look good please talk me into starting him

Jordan Cameron - can make a huge comeback vs

Colts imo Hoyer and him have good chemistry .. He should go off if healthy right ?

I'm playing the packers. Jones probably goes off again but other than that, don't see the Falcons doing much in Green Bay. I played the Cardinals D last week and got burned, luckily they had a pick 6 or they would of put up negative points. Matheiu being out makes way more of a difference than i thought it would not to mention Julio Jones absolutely Bullied Patrick Peterson, who was playing lights out as of late. I can't trust Arizona's defenses right now and they have been VERY good to me all year but I'm not getting burned in back to back weeks with them.

I'd start the Packers without hesitation. Capers has them playing extremely well.

I'd go Walker at TE. Matchup with Giants is favorable.

I don't know the latest on Allen's status (which would affect Fleener), but I know the Browns have been good against opposing TEs (other than Jimmy Graham, Week 2).

Jordan Cameron could conceivably go "boom", but I just can't rely on him getting the snap count.

As for your TE's, i started Delanie Walker in my Espn league last week and he gave me no points. Luckily Le'veon bell, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown and A-Rod all went off for me last week and bailed me out. That being said, I have to start him again, he put up his dud last week and i really don't see him doing that again. Dwayne allen is poised to return this week which is going to hurt fleener's value. Cameron, just no.

I appreciate the input...

Good points on the Cardinals what happens if Charles doesnt play?

Would I rather go against matty ice and Julio or Alex Smith and garbage Bowe and no charles?

Tough one.

Delanie Walker is that good? If its true I'll start him, whos gonna even be the QB? Locker?

Its hard for me to sip Fleener he just seems like him and Luck have this connection..

I will certainly do it though, if you really feel Walker cant put up another dud and will break out

just from looking at the box scores, when both of them are on the field (I think 8 games or so) Fleener out performed Allen only twice, but their tragets and catches were fairly even. When Allen isn't on the field, fleener he has been a beast. It seems like he looks for one one play then the next play he looks for the other and he tends to find allen deeper. I think either are a nice play this week as Luck knows how and when to use his big guys, twice they both had decent yardage and a TD in the same game. As far as Walker, I just don't trust him. I would start fleener for the fact that Luck is throwing him the ball

just from looking at the box scores, when both of them are on the field (I think 8 games or so) Fleener out performed Allen only twice, but their tragets and catches were fairly even. When Allen isn't on the field, fleener he has been a beast. It seems like he looks for one one play then the next play he looks for the other and he tends to find allen deeper. I think either are a nice play this week as Luck knows how and when to use his big guys, twice they both had decent yardage and a TD in the same game. As far as Walker, I just don't trust him. I would start fleener for the fact that Luck is throwing him the ball

i like your input man thank you