[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jay Cutler tonight

gschnauzer

Just remembered i'm going against Bennett in three leagues. :weird:

Ugh!! I have Cutler going in 2 and Jeffery going in 3 or 4. Also Dez in 1 or 2.

I just don't get Cutler's mannerisms. It just flat out doesn't seem like he cares at all. I think that has a lot to do with his lack of winning. That, and the fact that the bears just suck.

I didn't watch last nights game, but the games I have watched his O-line has been awful. I would say that he doesn't seem to care because he's probably tired of running for his life and getting sacked multiple times per game. He hasn't done himself any favors by holding the ball for too long either, but in many plays I've seen he has almost no time to make any sort of play before a defender is in his face

*Puts on tin foil hat*

So when Marshall got hurt last night, I thought to myself; "watch, the Bears offense is going to start moving". I know it sounds ridiculous to think removing Brandon Marshall from the equation can in any way be beneficial. But when you have a QB who is constantly making bad decisions you have to wonder what is behind this madness. Maybe knowing that you have all of these weapons, you have the sort of thought process like "okay, someone HAS to be open; which one is it going to be?" and as he processes this information he runs out of time and makes mistakes when he doesn't see it. I wonder if removing an option will dumb the game down a little and he will look a little less and make quicker decisions or, at the very least, realize there are no good decisions to be made.

Then again, he may just be a terrible QB who accumulates numbers in garbage time.

Whatever the case, assuming Marshall is out next week and I advance to the next round, I am rolling him out there.