[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What WR's do i start?!?

tyhayward91

So as we all know it's playoff time and i at one time not too long ago was stuck with not having enough talented WRs on my team but after picking up Mike Evans, ODB, and Josh Gordon earlier in the year and trading Reggie Bush to get T.Y. Hilton im stuck at a crossroad not knowing what 3 to go with going into my playoff game this week.. It is a PPR league and here is my current team:

Andrew Luck

Josh Gordon

Brandon Marshall

Odell Beckham Jr.

Rashad Jennings

Demarco Murray

Julius Thomas

Seattle D

Justin Tucker

BENCH:

Coby Fleener

Julian Edelman

T.Y. Hilton

Mike Evans

Andre Ellington

Colin Kaepernick

So my question is what 3 WR's should i go with this week i know i want Gordon and ODB for sure in the lineup but im not sure who should get the 3rd spot naturally i would think Brandon Marshall (My First Pick in the draft :smashpc: ) But as we all know he has struggled and doesn't have too favorable a matchup tonight..HOWEVER, i see that Jeffery is listed as questionable for tonight so that should boost Marshalls value right? SO let me know what you guys think and i thank you for the advice!

Edited by tyhayward91

jeffrey will play and he will be LARGE with his performance.. hes a total monster thats gonna display just how acrobatic he can be tonight... watch him go off.

Ty and Marshall are pretty close this week its a coin flip.. i would go Marshall, thats just me.. I can see marshall with a 10 catch 95 yard and 1 touch down game for sure

Jeffreys going off though.