[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Predictions

uglytuna

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love how everyone bites...off of me....I'm such an influence!

You make me so proud!

Ugly :D Tuna

350560[/snapback]

Hmm... does that ignore function work? I've never tested it before.

EDIT: Ha! Swerski was mere seconds ahead of me, but on the same train of thought. :D

Hopefully everyone who posts regularly will incorporate this train of thought.

350578[/snapback]

Holy cow! It works, and it was really easy to use! I recommend it to everyone! :D

Just click on "My Controls" at the top of the page, go to "Manage Ignored Users", and then do a simple search for the name. Awesome.

Holy cow!  It works, and it was really easy to use!  I recommend it to everyone!  B)

Just click on "My Controls" at the top of the page, go to "Manage Ignored Users", and then do a simple search for the name.  Awesome.

350583[/snapback]

Or, you could do it the way I suggested about 20 posts ago. Jackass. :D

No one will be responding to that dumbasses posts because no one will see them. F'ing hysterical. :D

Just click on "My Controls" at the top of the page, go to "Manage Ignored Users", and then do a simple search for the name.  Awesome.

350583[/snapback]

You can also do this for private messages, as uglyhomo has now taken his spamming to that level.

Go to "My Controls" and then "PM Buddies/Block List." Type "uglytuna" in the username box.

You can also do this for private messages, as uglyhomo has now taken his spamming to that level.

Go to "My Controls" and then "PM Buddies/Block List."  Type "uglytuna" in the username box.

350591[/snapback]

The dumbass sent you a PM? Please, feel free to share it.

Go to "My Controls" and then "PM Buddies/Block List."  Type "uglytuna" in the username box.

350591[/snapback]

Use "report post" for the PM. Spamming PM's can be grounds for banishment.

Ugly who , he doesn't exist anymore :D

SB XXXIV, where Dyson fell just short of a last-second TD.

350459[/snapback]

Why did I have the feeling you'd be the one respoding? B) I was kidding. I wish I could forget that Super Bowl, I had Dyson and would have won my 1st league ever had he gotten into the endzone. (My old local league had odd rules).

:D :bawling: :violin: :D

Grover,

Tell me what team is better then the Patriots.  I want reasons......you make it sound like NE has no shot. 

Ugly :D Tuna

350193[/snapback]

Why is that NE didn't win 3 in a row then? They are the fevorites of course but it is hard to go back to back.

Packers over KC. Brett looks good this year.

Vikings could win if their RB situation stays healthy.

350387[/snapback]

That's very true. I think the MInny D has improved, and they are solid in the secondary, which to me is the most important position to be deep. I see Minny and the Pats, with Minny coming out on top, 21--17.

BTW, where in God's name do you find those avatars, Meatface? They are tremendous!

So...Tuna's not going to win the Mr. Congeniality contest, I gather? I missed his posts earlier, but if Bill and Atomic are blocking him, methinks there is much good in their logic. Now, to my controls....