[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to regret sitting...

rajncajn

This week:

Gio Bernard - Offense hadn't been the same since his injury. I'm not sold on Hill and he's likely in the doghouse this week. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals send him a message.

Latavius Murray - Nothing concrete, but I just get this feeling he's going to continue what he started against KC.

Donte Moncrief - Joe Haden will be on Hilton, Moncrief is seeing an increased role and the kid is up to the task.

Few guys, in a couple leagues:

In one redraft, I think I'll regret sitting Grice. I think he'll put up some decent production in PPR formats this week. Rolling Murray out there and hoping he holds off the slugs DMC and MJD for the majority of the carries. Don't see why he wouldn't. Need a win in this league to make the playoffs.

In total points league where I'm a good 100 points off the lead. Struggling with picking two out of SJax, FJax, Taylor and Sproles. Rolling the Jacksons out there but thinking Sproles could have a big PPR outing. So there's some mild "may regret" there.

I have to decide between Stills, LaFell, and K. Allen in my WR3 spot. Keep going back and forth but I just know whoever I sit will be the one one of the ones to go off. I'm almost tempted to bench K. Benjamin in favor of one of those three but with his targets I just can't bring myself to do it.

I'm also benching J. Thomas for J. Reed, first week of playoffs and I'm going for the safe play, but if he plays I'm betting he produces.

Edited by Running Wilde

I'm probably going to have to sit J. Thomas and Roddy on one of my playoff teams.

If I do of course they'll both play and have monster games. :crazy:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

CJ Anderson for J Charles and Murray

I want to bench charles for Anerson but just cant do it

I think Anderson will be a better play than Charles too but don't blame you for not wanting to bench Charles.

I think Moncrief will have a great game. You're right about TY getting covered though. Joe Hayden has been playing a lot better these last few weeks.

Get one of these and you won't regret sitting so much.

http://www.contourliving.com/kabooti-donut-coccyx-cushion/?utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Kabooti-DonutSearch

I think I might sit Allen down against the Pats in favor of Moncrief. And that team has Rivers as my starting QB. So I am still undecided.

I'm thinking about starting Moncrief in place of Roddy.

I'd play white without question.

Dang it, I have changed my mind also....going Hopkins over Hilton.....final answer

Not a bad play at all.