[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to regret sitting...

rajncajn

Gonna have Hopkins on my bench because I am starting Gordon and Hilton with CJ Anderson as my flex....he will probably go for 200 and 2 this week....lol

Let's hope…starting Hopkins and Stills over Wallace this week. Wallace is an attractive play this week but I can't bring myself to put him in the lineup. :thinking:

1. Sitting Donnell for Cameron in my local.

Drafted the guy and have gotten nothing...so I think I am due at the right time.

2. Sitting Sproles and Montcrief and starting Decker and Wheaton.

playing targets and hoping decker goes off in his return.

I certainly don't regret it, but watching one of my team's that has a 1st round playoff bye already out score projected points before halftime (and 2 players w/ 4pm games) kind of sucks...I'm 10 points off league wide season high point total for a single week and I don't get to crush anyone in the process...

Woe is me, I know

A lot of tough lineup decisions for me this week. Fortunately, thanks to Bell and OBJ, it won't matter, for the most part.

In my local, I ran into a buzz saw in Murray, Andre Williams, Hilton, AJ Green, and the Rams defense. Luckily, his QB is Peyton Manning (did I just say that?).

I'm going to be down about 77, with Rivers, Lacy, and either Edelman, Roddy, or Adams left. Had Edelman penciled in, but now that I figure I need 20-30 pts from whoever I choose, I'm wondering if White isn't a better option. Either way, it's a longshot.

As it turned out I started Gio over Lamar Miller. I would have been better off starting either Miller or Latavius Murray, but with OBJ & St Louis D it may not matter.

Edited by rajncajn

Andre Williams is the only guy I ended up really regretting benching (for Hill). Luckily it was in the Ladder and playoffs don't start till next week.

The bigger problem is that my studs sucked major ass. Demaryius, McCoy, and Gordon are gonna get me eliminated in the first round. Now with Ellington going to IR, a team with a bye is looking vulnerable.