[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collusion issue. Need advice.

Ando-

Is this considered collusion for both parties?

http://i.imgur.com/unX9LGm.jpg

First off, I definitely agree that Player B (gray in convo) is a cheater.

Before all this happened, Player B was not out of the playoffs yet. He was unlikely to make it, but he was not eliminated. I told them they could make trades with each other as long as they made a fair trade (no collusion involved). They tried to get that trade through (Luck and DT for Manning, R.Mathews, and Oliver), but it was ultimately vetoed. They then settled for: only Luck for Manning, R.Mathews, and Oliver. That trade was fine for all of us, but now we find out that Player B would've settled with pretty much any trade as long as it helped out Player A (blue in convo), and as long as we didn't veto it.

Is Player A considered a cheater by trying to get the trade through even though he knew that Player B wanted him to win?

I'm trying to remain neutral in this. Player A has the last playoff spot, and 6/7 people (last person hasn't replied yet) in our league say that they want him out. I want third-party opinions before I make anything final.

If this isnt the first problem you've had with this guy, then yes id kick him out. Basically he's saying he will give that guy anyone he wants as long as it helps him win the league and that is wrong. The trade was fair tho and it sounds like any extremely lobsided trades would be vetoed in your league anyway but it still doesn't make it right what he's doing. If it's his first offense, let him stay, then if he does it again, kick him.

If everyone else in your league wants him out, then kick him, this would be a legitimate reason to be kicked out so it's not like your kicking him for no reason. If everyone else is unhappy about the situation then you need to take care of it which it looks like the solution is to kick him out of the league.

If everybody else in your league wants this guy out than I guess it's as good a reason as any to make the move. As far as this particular incident I think you are reading too much into it. Your league clearly has veto power so unfair trades don't go through either way. You said you think the guy in gray is a cheater yet the guy in blue is the one that offered the trade that got shot down. Plus I assume the guy in blue is the one who showed you this text thread so obviously there is no collusion to split winnings or anything. I don't think this incident warrants a guy being kicked out of a league, but it seems from your original post the rest of your league has other reasons to want him out.

Edited by Finn5033

I agree with the guy above. From reading the messages it seems like the guy in the blue is the one who I'd have an issue with. If this is the first time the guy in the gray had an issue then I'd let him stay. If he's done shady things in the past then kick him out

One of my friends in one of my leagues was trying to give me her best players when she was all but out of the playoffs. I said no thank you, that I would be livid if someone else was to do this. She has manning, Gronk and gostowski that I wanted, but I wouldn't do a lopsided trade because it's the wrong thing to do. Considering I drafted Matt Ryan, Jordan Cameron and Blair Walsh, this was not easy. I ended up trading for Brady, Witten and Crosby on Deadline day.

I made the playoffs because I won last week, by 4 points. Peyton, Gronk, and Gostowski combined for 24 points in my league, and Brady Witten Crosby had 30 (well Witten had 0). Didn't John Lennon write a song about this?

Anyway I'm at 135 points so far with lacy and Crosby playing!

Edited by 3downleague