[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demaryius Thomas for AJ Green?

P2Nation21

Me Sending

Demaryius Thomas

Next Week @ SD

Me receiving

AJ Green

Next week @ CLE

Straight up trade. Next week starts the playoffs in my league. 1 week elimination . Besides maybe Megatron Aj Green is probably the hottest WR in the league whilr DT stuggled this week and it seems like the broncos are running the ball 90% of the time these days. Thoughts on this trade?

Don't think the Green one is a terrible trade. I highly doubt Thomas is going to be held to 1 point again, what I'm more nervous about is their week 17 matchup with the Raiders. If they can beat the Chargers next week which I think is very possible, then they will lock up that division. Couple the division already being won, with them getting to play the Raiders, and I think you have a recipe for some very short afternoons from Manning, Thomas, Thomas, Sanders, and heck maybe even Anderson at this point.

Also, I don't think I'd do the second trade. Clear upgrade at WR, but with the clear downgrade at RB, and at TE I wouldn't do it. I know Graham has struggled recently, but I feel like you are selling him a little too low.

I wouldn't worry about Denver sitting guys against the Raiders, they still have a chance to get the #1 overall seed in the AFC if New England falters. They know how important that is. I'm with the OP, I'm worried about how much they have been running the ball. They have been doing that well but the passing game looks terrible. With how they've been running it you would think the passing game would be there. Still not sure I'd trade DT for Green but I can't argue with it either. I also agree no go on the second trade

Edited by Finn5033

Don't think the Green one is a terrible trade. I highly doubt Thomas is going to be held to 1 point again, what I'm more nervous about is their week 17 matchup with the Raiders. If they can beat the Chargers next week which I think is very possible, then they will lock up that division. Couple the division already being won, with them getting to play the Raiders, and I think you have a recipe for some very short afternoons from Manning, Thomas, Thomas, Sanders, and heck maybe even Anderson at this point.

Also, I don't think I'd do the second trade. Clear upgrade at WR, but with the clear downgrade at RB, and at TE I wouldn't do it. I know Graham has struggled recently, but I feel like you are selling him a little too low.

That concerns me too. If they beat SD next week, the division is theirs. They slid past oakland the last time they played them so I expect them to make a statement to Oakland and the rest of the NFL and blow them out and quickly which would most likely result in a short day for manning and company. Although I do believe the game next week with SD could be a shoot out but while that would help me next week,if Denver would win, that would kinda screw me for the rest of the FF playoffs providing I advance that far.

As for the second trade, I have DeMarco Murray and Arian Foster at my 2 RB spots so lynch was my flex and that's where Calvin/Aj Green would go. But I thought i was selling graham a little low as well I just wanted other opinions on that. Trading graham tho just kinda seems easier right now.

I wouldn't worry about Denver sitting guys against the Raiders, they still have a chance to get the #1 overall seed in the AFC if New England falters.

While it is possible New England loses, the remaining schedule is Miami(Home), Jets(Away), Buffalo(Home). Dolphins and Bills could be a problem, but they get them both at home, and I sure don't see the Jets doing too much against them. Also, IF the Pats were able to win out, their week 17 game is at 1:00PM against the Bills. The Broncos don't play that game until 4:25PM. If the Pats win out(or the Broncos stumble before then) I'm sure the Broncos would have an idea of the Patriots score. Who knows what they'd do, but with Demaryius Thomas having the questionable ankle and Manning being Manning, it wouldn't surprise me if they were interested in limiting the time of at least them.

Edited by willswear3