[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Josh Gordon Whyyyyyy :(

Grumpy

:rofl:

Thanks for your contribution to the thread, your insight is second to none and appreciated by all.

To the OP: Gordon is obviously (very) rusty from being suspended so long, and having Hoyer as a QB isn't helping either. Whether or not you start him next week would have to depend on who you have as a replacement. Gordon's upside is undeniable, and I'd be awfully nervous about him going off the week I bench him.

• Like 2

Have 3 receivers Green, Edelmand and Gordon.

RBs - Foster and Morris

I can probably go Green and Edelmand and Foster and Morris

But to tell you the truth I rather play Gordon than Morris that is a mega wildcard. The future says that he will do good only if RG3 is the QB but if McCoy is then Helu is the guy. Hate this QBs problems in Washington and Cleveland

I was in Cleveland yesterday . . . shocked that he didn't have a big game with Vontae Davis out. On the radio on the way home, I heard he didn't have a catch after the first quarter? He did drop one on third down with 4 minutes to play that was a killer, and there was another long ball at the end he could have come up with (although it would have been a hell of a catch). Browns offense looked inept.

Depends on when your playoffs are etc but Panthers and Steelers (week 17 so probably too late) coming up should help.

Think you got PIT & BAL mixed up, Browns remaining schedule is CIN, @CAR and @BAL.

Hoyer is playing bad. The offense in general is playing bad. OL is not what it was earlier in season (loss of Mack, shuffling of his replacement). Gordon is really out of sync, 11 weeks (10 games off), he's running the wrong routes which has led to some INT as well as balls that appear to be horribly thrown.

Agree he can go off at any time, but he wasn't even being targeted a lot and was actually off the field pretty regularly (something I did not see happening last year).

I was in Cleveland yesterday . . . shocked that he didn't have a big game with Vontae Davis out. On the radio on the way home, I heard he didn't have a catch after the first quarter? He did drop one on third down with 4 minutes to play that was a killer, and there was another long ball at the end he could have come up with (although it would have been a hell of a catch). Browns offense looked inept.

On that long ball (right sideline if I recall correctly) I watched the replay a few times, after the initial cut/break (when the ball was probably thrown, or the throwing motion started) he made a little stutter step move, just enough to put the ball out of reach. More evidence of him being out of sync or just not knowing the offense.

On that long ball (right sideline if I recall correctly) I watched the replay a few times, after the initial cut/break (when the ball was probably thrown, or the throwing motion started) he made a little stutter step move, just enough to put the ball out of reach. More evidence of him being out of sync or just not knowing the offense.

Yes, he kinda slowed down during the route . . . that play took forever, as Hoyer was flushed from the pocket. It was a great throw and put only where Gordon could get it. Edited by CaptainHook
  • Like 1

Jeremy Fowler @JFowlerESPN · 43m 43 minutes ago

# Browns offensive coaches meeting today. Wouldn't be surprised to see QB decision made sooner than later.

Look for manziel to start next week, imo.

What that means for Gordon, who knows... I'm in playoffs and I'm gonna plug him in the lineup.