[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams trot out "The 6" during coin flip.

tazinib1

Some call it classless but I thought it was a strong confidence statement for the 6 guys they got in the draft in the RGIII draft trade. Pretty damn funny too. And, each team is allowed up to 6 guys on the field for the coin flip so they were well within the rules.

Edited by tazinib1

The Rams are a QB away from being a really good team. That being said it would have been funnier if the Rams were one of the top teams in the NFC and on their way to the playoffs right now. But the reality is they are a team under .500 and IMO look silly taking cheap shots at anyone

• Like 2

Actually just read this too. Apparently the 6 guys say they had no idea that was why they were captains

As the St. Louis Post-Dispatch noted, Fisher is a long-time friend of Mike Shanahan, who was let go by the organization last season. Perhaps there was a little personal motivation behind the move. At the least, it sounds like he failed to explain the significance to his players

are any of the 6 even better than RGIII?

The 6 players were Stedman Bailey, Michael Brockers, Alec Ogletree, Janoris Jenkins, Greg Robinson, and Zac Stacy. Not too bad.

This reminds me of the Dallas trade involving Walker. In no way am I comparing the 2, but those guys are all starters except Stacy and RGIII could be on the way out. A franchise LT, Solid LB, 3rd WR with upside, A top notch CB and a solid DT. A very solid foundation across the board. I'd wanna rub it in too.

+1, especially with how RGIII is struggling. Don't kick someone when they are down. The Washington players and fans aren't going to forget this.

'skins season ticket holder here, and i find it to be pretty honda hilarious...we missed the coin toss as we were making our way to the seats, so i didn't even know about the Rams' stunt until i read this thread...

aside from the tailgating aspect of the games, there's really no justifiable reason as to why any moron (yeah, pointing a finger at myself) would continue to buy tickets...it's so bad, the 'skins ticket office is already calling to offer incentives for early 2015 renewals...get this, an upgrade in freaking parking!!! HOW ABOUT A WINNING TEAM??? huh, ever thought of that novel concept???? total dysfunction of an organization for the past 20+ years, flowing all the way down from top to bottom, and unfortunately I don't see much changing, either near-term or possibly ever...in order to succeed, Snyder's got to check his ego at the door and get some REAL football people in decision-making positions...

anyway, i really didn't think i could witness more of a home beatdown than the TB game a few weeks ago, but i was wrong, yesterday's shutout was excruciatingly painful...but hey, at least the Rams are a better team than the Bucs and they have an above average defense...