[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manziel to start?

NEMS

Well, I would if I could. Sadly, in one dynasty IDP, I'm left to decide between Colt McCoy and Geno Smith. I've got five QB's on my 35-man roster, and all five are from WAS and NYJ. It doesn't get any worse than that, and it's a miracle I actually got a bye this week.

Well, I would if I could. Sadly, in one dynasty IDP, I'm left to decide between Colt McCoy and Geno Smith. I've got five QB's on my 35-man roster, and all five are from WAS and NYJ. It doesn't get any worse than that, and it's a miracle I actually got a bye this week.

I feel you , I have Peyton and (5) non-starters , none are Peyton's back-up , I'm screwed if he goes down

I hope the Browns' game is on TV. And I am rooting for Johnny CavsFan. I like it when players have fun and don't act like football is the only thing in the world that matters.

The Browns game will be on TV, not sure it will be in your area. If you're not sure and want a good source for that info look here

http://506sports.com/nfl/

Scroll down to the week you're interested in and click it, the maps are not up yet for this week (usually by Wednesday), but they have preliminary info in a discussion in the forums. At thist time distribution of CIN-CLE is limited to OH, WV, southeast IN, eastern KY and western PA. It could go to a few more markets, but GB-BUF is dominating the early Fox time slot.

Looks like it's official. Manziel to start.

Yep

http://www.cleveland...tml#incart_2box

Unleash the Manziel crazies, I'm sure there will be a ton of wild predictions of his success.

I remain my pessimistic self, and will hope for the best. Hopefully the rest of the offense plays better or it won't matter who is at QB.

Edited by stevegrab

Most over-hyped player in NFL history. Even if he becomes merely a good QB (his ceiling) he will fail to live up to expectations. He has wash out written all over him. Then again Rex Grossman had a fairly long career in the NFL so there is room for extreme mediocrity.

Really , I think he is over-hyped too and is a bust , but most over-hyped in NFL History ???

A bit of hyperbole, but he's up there.

He's not a bust, yet. He's only slightly better than Tebow, but with a hell of a lot less class and humility. And no I didn't like all the Jesus freaking Tebow was about, but he seemed like a decent dude...Manziel is a putz.

Edited by kwolf68

Really , I think he is over-hyped too and is a bust , but most over-hyped in NFL History ???

Ryan Leaf.

• Like 1

Ryan Leaf.

Leaf wasn't hyped that much to be considered "Most over-hyped in NFL history". I think that distinction belongs to The Boz or perhaps that one dude in Oakland that could throw 70yds sitting on his arse.

Edited by tazinib1
  • Like 1

Leaf wasn't hyped that much to be considered "Most over-hyped in NFL history". I think that distinction belongs to The Boz or perhaps that one dude in Oakland that could throw 70yds sitting on his arse.

The Boz could play a little but Russel I forgot about him :lol:

So is this good for Gordon or bad?

I don't think it really changes much for him. Gordon still isn't fully versed in the offense (he even said lots of terminilogy changed since the offense was installed in training camp). He wasn't in sync with Hoyer, should be less in sync with the backup who he had very few reps with in practice since his return.

Add in like others said, JF running, more use of RB running (or as dump offs), and that doesn't bode well for his targets.

It is going to be interesting for sure.