[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manziel to start?

NEMS

That was a circus, complete with multiple clowns(Manziel and coaches). Maybe the reason he looked so good in practice is because he was going against the Browns defense. I wonder how Cleveland fans feel now about him. Chalk it up to a rookie's first start? Or are they worried that honda don't work in the NFL?

And getting worse...

I only saw highlights, but holy moly . . . his throws have nothing on them, and then he's making terrible decisions (that somehow worked out for him in college) but he'll never get away with in the NFL. I predicted he would be a bust, but he might be an all timer. All of his throws looked half speed.

Only the Browns would stick us with Richardson and then completely blow the pick on Manziel.

That was a circus, complete with multiple clowns(Manziel and coaches). Maybe the reason he looked so good in practice is because he was going against the Browns defense. I wonder how Cleveland fans feel now about him. Chalk it up to a rookie's first start? Or are they worried that honda don't work in the NFL?

I was worried from the beginning, and didn't think his game would translate to the NFL. But then I don't watch college football, just past history has shown very few running QB and also few Heisman winner QBs are successful in the NFL.

I hope he can show something in the next 2 games. They spent a decent amount on him, if they give up quickly that is a wasted pick. Instead of spending another first round pick on a QB maybe they can find somebody in round 3 or later that can be developed for the future.

What sucks for yesterday is the defense was bad, the whole offense was bad, special teams and coaching were bad. This was a complete collapse by the whole team, they looked like they were sleepwaking at times. A time out coming out of the 2 minute warning because the personnel were not on the field (while Manziel wildly motioned to and screamed at the coaches on the sideline).

Most Cleveland fans I know did not expect him to do well, for the same reasons I do. I think that goes for most people who know much about football. But too many who follow college or are just lemmings for the media thought he was the next coming of God.

Stevegrab hit on the main issue. Manzeil was annointed, despite many inherent flaws in his game. He brought what some consider a brash attitude (which you like in a QB), while others saw a pompous jerk who believed his own press clippings. I don't think this QB will ever make it. I could be wrong of course, but I don't like anything about him other than his ability to run. But his pocket presence yesterday was terrible, showing questionable instincts. He was looking behind him at times instead of looking down the field, his first instincts was to run and when he did throw it the ball simply didn't look like it had anything on it.

Hopefully after this player watches game film today he'll knock it off with the showboating, the bling bling moves and work on his skills. Or he'll be back in texas coaching middle school football out of the NFL.

Stevegrab hit on the main issue. Manzeil was annointed, despite many inherent flaws in his game. He brought what some consider a brash attitude (which you like in a QB), while others saw a pompous jerk who believed his own press clippings. I don't think this QB will ever make it. I could be wrong of course, but I don't like anything about him other than his ability to run. But his pocket presence yesterday was terrible, showing questionable instincts. He was looking behind him at times instead of looking down the field, his first instincts was to run and when he did throw it the ball simply didn't look like it had anything on it.

Hopefully after this player watches game film today he'll knock it off with the showboating, the bling bling moves and work on his skills. Or he'll be back in texas coaching middle school football out of the NFL.

Completely agree. He's just not that good of a QB. We will see after a few more weeks, but I don't think he's going to be much of an NFL QB. Now we know why Hoyer has been starting this whole season.

Imagine what the Bengals had to be thinking. J.Hill talks crap about Cleveland, Cincy coach calls Manzeil a midget and what happens? Cleveland lays down like dogs. It was one of the most pathetic displays of professional football I've ever seen of a team that just had no heart.