[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please check in julio jones Antonio brown

InTomWeTrust

He's a stud no doubt but HE IS NOT CONSISTENT. He should of been having games like this all year and this is only the 7th game he's posted with double digits while Antonio Brown has posted double digit points in ALL BUT 2 games(all of these stats are standard scoring which a lot of leagues are) so you need to just stop it. Jones is FINALLY living up the thr high end WR1 everyone drafted him to be (myself including) while all year Brown has consistenly been the high end WR1 he was drafted to be, seriously man just stop it.✋

Edited by P2Nation21

Haha ya man, you don't even try to hide your Julio boner! I get he's really special, but for fantasy I'd rather have Jordy Nelson or Antonio Brown personally. Those guys are probably my 1/2 ranked wrs for next year, depending on what ty does ros

• Like 2

Who has more yards brown or jones just stop it julio is best wr in league and aj and megatron not far behind

I could care less who has the most receiving yards and truthfully, after games of 189, and 250, he should have the most yards. Who has the most tds huh? Or most fantasy points? You think just because he has two good games and has the most receiving yards that makes him the BEST WR in the league? Let me buy a gram of whatever it is your smoking please! ?

Trust me, as an owner of Julio in many leagues I am extremely happy with what he's been doing recently, but WHO CARES. This forum is for "Seeking advice on draft picks, possible trades, starting lineups or other fantasy football team dilemmas". No where in the description of the forum do I see "this forum is for bragging about your personal fantasy team/calls that nobody except yourself cares about".

I could care less who has the most receiving yards and truthfully, after games of 189, and 250, he should have the most yards. Who has the most tds huh? Or most fantasy points? You think just because he has two good games and has the most receiving yards that makes him the BEST WR in the league? Let me buy a gram of whatever it is your smoking please!

huh SHOULD just stop it.. antonio brown would get wrecked by guys like patrick peterson and joe hayden put him against these guys hes shut down.. please stop hes no where near Julio

huh SHOULD just stop it.. antonio brown would get wrecked by guys like patrick peterson and joe hayden put him against these guys hes shut down.. please stop hes no where near Julio

if that's the case why has NONE of those guys been able to stop BROWN the past TWO YEARS. Oh and your Boy Julio is hurt AGAIN, imagine that! He can't stay healthy and that's one of the biggest reasons he is NOT above Brown, Megatron, Demaryius Thomas, AJ Green ect. He is a top 5 WR no doubt but UNTIL he STAYS HEALTHY and CONSISTENTLY puts up big numbers, he won't ever be the best. End of discussion.

if that's the case why has NONE of those guys been able to stop BROWN the past TWO YEARS. Oh and your Boy Julio is hurt AGAIN, imagine that! He can't stay healthy and that's one of the biggest reasons he is NOT above Brown, Megatron, Demaryius Thomas, AJ Green ect. He is a top 5 WR no doubt but UNTIL he STAYS HEALTHY and CONSISTENTLY puts up big numbers, he won't ever be the best. End of discussion.

-

bro youre out of your mind just stop it you dont watch football. If you cant see the difficulty of catches jones makes against tough top defenders and how he schools every CB that locks down... youre nuts...

let brown run around in cricle while ben chucks passes because he gets forever to throw and they have the easiest play action setup in football...

stop it man you sound ridiculous the falcons O- line is atrocious and matt ryan isnt a savior beyond any means.. julio makes it look easy when anyone else it would be VERY HARD

I PROMISE you antonio brown woulddnt have 1000 yards in that falcons offense FYI

you put Juilio on patriots this year and he breaks Moss's recoreds... now stop because you know its true

bro youre out of your mind just stop it you dont watch football. If you cant see the difficulty of catches jones makes against tough top defenders and how he schools every CB that locks down... youre nuts...

let brown run around in cricle while ben chucks passes because he gets forever to throw and they have the easiest play action setup in football...

stop it man you sound ridiculous the falcons O- line is atrocious and matt ryan isnt a savior beyond any means.. julio makes it look easy when anyone else it would be VERY HARD

I PROMISE you antonio brown woulddnt have 1000 yards in that falcons offense FYI

you put Juilio on patriots this year and he breaks Moss's recoreds... now stop because you know its true

hahahahahaha you clearly don't watch football. Jones is the ONLY OPTION ryan has. White is banged up almost as much as jones is. JONES CAN NOT stay healthy period. Antonio Brown does EVERYTHING for the Steelers, Punt returns, Catching short passes and taking them to the house as well as getting open down field and torching the defense. Your on Jones' nuts hard man i hope he's paying you for that BJ your giving him ?

... now stop because you know its true

No .... stop because this guy is an idiot. Makes me think of the old Monty Python skit

Man: Oh look, this isn't an argument.

Mr. Vibrating: Yes it is.

Man: No it isn't. It's just contradiction.

Mr. Vibrating: No it isn't.

Man: It is!

Mr. Vibrating: It is not.

Man: Look, you just contradicted me.

Mr. Vibrating: I did not.

Man: Oh you did!!

Mr. Vibrating: No, no, no.

Man: You did just then.

Mr. Vibrating: Nonsense!

Man: Oh, this is futile!

Man: I came here for a good argument.

Mr. Vibrating: No you didn't; no, you came here for an argument.

Man: An argument isn't just contradiction.

Mr. Vibrating: It can be.

Man: No it can't. An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.

but the funny part about all this stuff your saying about a troll is on EVERY single arguemnet ive brough up its been proven on the field

example

colby fleener ( top 5 TE ROS since 3 weeks 4 weeks ago) #'s show he is.

example

cj anderson top 3 back (ros) #1 back so far

example

aj green (being better than gronkowski for ROS since (4 weeks ago when i was bashed for it)

example

Alshon Jeffrey ( I advised he was #1 bears WR without question early on)

Now please you call me troll for all these arguments but when it SHOWS OVER AND OVER im right you dissapear and go back to

you troll..

Anotonio brown was a joke from 2009-2012 look at the #'s man

hes had a couple decent seasons ... he would be exposed by an top CB now stop it.

so please adivse on my statements above..

YES if you advise the right moves it makes you a TROLL everyone