[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please check in julio jones Antonio brown

InTomWeTrust

colby fleener ( top 5 TE ROS since 3 weeks 4 weeks ago) #'s show he is.

Okay, since work is a little boring today, let's break this down:

1) Standard scoring Fantasy TE leaders compiled from the last 5 weeks, here are point totals:

1. Gronkowski = 69.4

2. Martellus Bennett = 66.4

3. Coby Fleener = 65.5

Standard scoring Fantasy TE leaders compiled over the entire 2014 season thus far:

1. Gronkowski = 232.7

2. Martellus Bennett = 195.1

3. Greg Olsen = 192

10. Coby Fleener = 141

Point being: Anyone could blow up at anytime, but only the top tier guys stay consistent. With Dwayne Allen coming back, Fleener now a TE 2 play.

cj anderson top 3 back (ros) #1 back so far

I won't argue this, CJ Anderson has been and will continue to be stellar, I agree with you here.

aj green (being better than gronkowski for ROS since (4 weeks ago when i was bashed for it)

For starters, that's comparing apples to oranges. Fantasy is about point value per position. Because the WR pool is so much deeper and consistent than TE it is much easier to get a good wide out than a TE. As shown above, Gronkowski leads all TE's by at least ~40 points, and it is worth considering the FPPG total drop off out of the top 10 is staggering.

Gronkowski FPPG: 17.9

Heath Miller (11th ranked over season): 9.9

Over last 5 weeks:

AJ Green FPPG (5th ranked): 21.8

TY Hilton FPPG (13th ranked): 20.8

Edit: I put last 5 weeks for AJ because he didn't play for a few game stretch due to his injury.

Alshon Jeffrey ( I advised he was #1 bears WR without question early on)

Though Jeffery is listed as a WR2 in the depth chart, he has outproduced Brandon Marshall on the season by +3.0 FPPG. With the injury to Marshall, I imagine he will be a good play for the rest of the season.

Source: http://fftoday.com/stats/index.htm

Edited by fruityloop516

Okay, since work is a little boring today, let's break this down:

1) Standard scoring Fantasy TE leaders compiled from the last 5 weeks, here are point totals:

1. Gronkowski = 69.4

2. Martellus Bennett = 66.4

3. Coby Fleener = 65.5

Standard scoring Fantasy TE leaders compiled over the entire 2014 season thus far:

1. Gronkowski = 232.7

2. Martellus Bennett = 195.1

3. Greg Olsen = 192

10. Coby Fleener = 141

Point being: Anyone could blow up at anytime, but only the top tier guys stay consistent. With Dwayne Allen coming back, Fleener now a TE 2 play.

I won't argue this, CJ Anderson has been and will continue to be stellar, I agree with you here.

For starters, that's comparing apples to oranges. Fantasy is about point value per position. Because the WR pool is so much deeper and consistent than TE it is much easier to get a good wide out than a TE. As shown above, Gronkowski leads all TE's by at least ~40 points, and it is worth considering the FPPG total drop off out of the top 10 is staggering.

Gronkowski FPPG: 17.9

Heath Miller (11th ranked over season): 9.9

Over last 5 weeks:

AJ Green FPPG (5th ranked): 21.8

TY Hilton FPPG (13th ranked): 20.8

Edit: I put last 5 weeks for AJ because he didn't play for a few game stretch due to his injury.

Though Jeffery is listed as a WR2 in the depth chart, he has outproduced Brandon Marshall on the season by +3.0 FPPG. With the injury to Marshall, I imagine he will be a good play for the rest of the season.

Source: http://fftoday.com/stats/index.htm

Thanks for your response..

Colby Fleener sure didnt seem like a TE2 last week.. he outscored Dwayne Allen by a very strong margin and still looks like Lucks favorite TE.. dont know how that can be argued.

Aj Green was shipped for gronk while i had Megatron and Alshon everyone said it was a bad move

the essential trade here was

Keenan Allen and Gronkowski for Colby Fleener and Aj Green

Seems like I won that one.

I believe in Colby just like I do Peyton and Tom need there favorite TE Target

I put luck in that category.. I feel like rodgers doesnt need that with Cobb and Jordy they give him enough.

cj anderson and alshon jeffrey are pretty clear...

and its stuff like this that apparentley "makes me a troll"

I just dont get it.. its clear colby has been top 5

Cj has been #1

Green outscored gronk by a lot since trade went down

and Alshon has been best in chicago since day 1..

I just dont get it.

but the funny part about all this stuff your saying about a troll is on EVERY single arguemnet ive brough up its been proven on the field

example

colby fleener ( top 5 TE ROS since 3 weeks 4 weeks ago) #'s show he is.

example

cj anderson top 3 back (ros) #1 back so far

example

aj green (being better than gronkowski for ROS since (4 weeks ago when i was bashed for it)

example

Alshon Jeffrey ( I advised he was #1 bears WR without question early on)

Now please you call me troll for all these arguments but when it SHOWS OVER AND OVER im right you dissapear and go back to

you troll..

Anotonio brown was a joke from 2009-2012 look at the #'s man

hes had a couple decent seasons ... he would be exposed by an top CB now stop it.

so please adivse on my statements above..

YES if you advise the right moves it makes you a TROLL everyone

none of your arguments have been proven. Jesus man what do you do just sit on this site all day? We don't respond because we HAVE LIVES OUTSIDE OF FANTASY FOOTBALL. No one gives a damn about what brown did in 09-12, that's irrelevant. Thats like saying "oh peyton mannings numbers were average in the beginning of his career so he shouldn't be considered one of the best ever. Just stop dude, you annoy the hell out of everyone on this site, stop replying to our posts and GET A DAMN LIFE.

You really think people call you a troll for advising moves. Its for your aggressive and mean attitude on an advice forum. Go join a fantasy debate club or something. Your extreme belligerence among forum members is wanted here by, and i guarantee it. absolutely no one.

Anyone can succeed at rb in devers offense, don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But yeah your a fantasy football god right? And anyone with any knowledge of football would know that a star WR like AJ Green is going to put up more points than a TE, whether its Gronk or not. Do us all a favor and go join another forum troll.

Umm what? "CJ Anderson top 3 back(ros) BEEN NUMBER ONE SO FAR

Since CJ Anderson took over 5 weeks ago he's been outscored by Le'veon Bell(standard scoring) even though Le'veon Bell MISSED A WHOLE WEEK because of a bye. On a per-week basis its not even close. Most statements you make are either A)Calls that 75% of fantasy players would agree with or B ) Make Insane statements you either are going to argue with insane points or won't bring up again. Of course Green is going to outscore Gronk. You know what he won't do? He won't lead his position in points by 38 points on the year. Its called position scarcity, and WR is the least scarce position by a mile. The Fleener horse was beaten dead about 200 posts ago so I won't address that one. And as a South Carolina Gamecock fan I am in 100% agreement with you about Alshon Jeffery, he's a top 10 WR.

Edited by willswear3