[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank You Julio

byroz

FWIW, Matthew Berry is playing Jones over Douglas .

Matthew Berry @MatthewBerryTMR · 4m4 minutes ago

Very risky of course. He could re-injure himself. But I have Julio & Douglas in a league today. I'm starting Julio. Too much upside to bench

Makes me feel even better about my decision to bench Jones and pimp Douglas a little today. :woot:

My head is spinning on playing Josh Gordon or Julio Jones given this iffy prognosis. I was watching as Julio ran by and he looked ok, but it was hard to tell. Then the ESPN reporter said that he waived his hand in an uncertain motion when talking to his trainer after those runs.

It's not too early to start drinking. I am up against my arch rival for the dough and both plays are pure gambles. Gordon or Jones. Dang.

:boxing:

LOL Turbo. All the anguish yet we still return to this insanity every year.

I am actually "feeling good" about starting Jones. Even at 70% he is still better than 90% of the players out there. As long as he plays he should easily be good for 5 or 6 for 70+ and his TD upside is there.

• Like 1

FWIW, Matthew Berry is playing Jones over Douglas .

Makes me feel even better about my decision to bench Jones and pimp Douglas a little today. :woot:

I get the upside argument but how many times have we seen Jones do very little in situations like this coming off an injury.

I get the upside argument but how many times have we seen Jones do very little in situations like this coming off an injury.

Yeah I totally agree. If I were in my league's SB with Jones I may just risk it. Playing for third so I'll just take the sure points (and upside too) with LaFell.

Uggh, I'd rather he just sit than play hurt/decoy today. I have both Julio and Douglas and now I'm considering starting both of them, (only other options Decker or S. Bailey).

That is exactly what I am doing, however, that decision was aided by the fact my opponent in the championship today as Matt Ryan.

Well off to my youngest son's ice hockey practice...good luck to all today