[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eliminated team managers dropping players. Thoughts?

Jtrum

In the league that I commish I will notify the teams in the playoffs that they are not to pick up said players that were dropped from the sourpuss team...

But also once the regular season is over I restrict teams who do not participate in the playoffs from being able to do add/drops...this way there is no funny business....end of story

The guy has proven to be such a Dill Josh Gordon, I would consider not coming back to the league even if he doesn't drop Hilton... :shrug:

Edited by bud29

Backpedeling game strong

Backpedaling* (nice job Chico State)

Thank Big Country for his intelligence, and vast amounts of message board experience. Without it, you'd still be on the end of that string, lol.

Love you bro <3

Edited by GozerSlimer

We just dont have enough info.

Sounds to me like you're either the doucher threatening to drop Hilton or the doucher league manager.

Welcome to the forum (since yesterday) BTW. :razz:

Didn't read the whole thread. Keggerz said it first, and I agree.

I'm with BC that slimer is either the commish or the other party.

Edited by lennykravitz2004

Hey look, a smart guy on the internet. Props to you random stranger for figuring out what OP couldn't. Granted he is a bit frazzled. Poor guy.

1000 texts and a random trip to this board later, I think OP is ruined. Megatrolled in fact.

Time to kick back and enjoy this comfortable space I've carved out in OP's head.

Lol @ j. Zerrrrrrrrooooooooooo Rings!

So he beat you and you spent the last couple days pretending that you were going to drop TY Hilton just to mess with him? Then even went as far as letting a 3 page thread on the subject go on while commenting and not just saying who you were?. And you're now acting like your proud of it. This could be one of the more pathetic wastes of time I've seen. Even worse than trying to have a discussion with intomwetrust :thinking:

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 3

Yup. Guess his way of dealing with a loss is coming up with an elaborate way of pretending to be dropping his best player to ruin things for the teams remaining, text everyone else in the league to go along with it, then make an undercover profile on here.

Lose than "troll"...some of the 10/14 yr old comments on here making sense for the 32 yr old troll

Yup. Guess his way of dealing with a loss is coming up with an elaborate way of pretending to be dropping his best player to ruin things for the teams remaining, text everyone else in the league to go along with it, then make an undercover profile on here.

Lose than "troll"...some of the 10/14 yr old comments on here making sense for the 32 yr old troll

32? :clap:

Hope mom's basement is comfy for him.

• Like 1

As soon as I beat another manager he starts talking about dropping Ty Hilton (who should be on the non cut list anyways to avoid this)

Makes it clear he noticed I have the lowest waiver wire spot but them has the nerve to try and say it's part of the game. "Game dynamics" was his words. Says it's no different than any other time players are dropped and then picked up on waivers and I should of saved my waiver (I used it on Williams last week). Says he doesn't need TY anymore so he's free to drop him and that because Ty Hilton for some reason is not on the can't cut list it's within the game to drop him. And whoever picks him up it's no different than any other waiver pick up (he knows it won't be me though at last waiver)

Never mind the clear bitterness of this guy just losing to me. But minus that is there ANYONE who actually believes in this guys BS? Cause he has the nerve to act like this is normal when every other league I've been in teams are locked once teams are eliminated to avoid clear tampering and other BS like this.

The commish wants me to lose badly also so is actually acting like nothing wrong is happening....funny thing is when I mentioned doing the same in another league I'm in with the commish (that I'm commish in) he got super upset lol.

Can anyone give me a legit reason for a newly eliminated team to be dropping a guy like TY Hilton? Only saying he "doesn't need him anymore" and that's yahoo allows it since he's not on the non cut list therefore it's part of the "game dynamics"

I'm sure most people know it's pure BS. Just wondering if even ONE other person out there thinks he has a point lol

Here's the more relevant question for you to consider:

Why would you (or anyone) even play in a league that does not lock non-playoff teams from add/drops?

That's a lame league structure to allow. You need to find a new league next year. This one sucks balls.

Here's the more relevant question for you to consider:

Why would you (or anyone) even play in a league that does not lock non-playoff teams from add/drops?

That's a lame league structure to allow. You need to find a new league next year. This one sucks balls.

Sounds like I've been extremely fortunate with my local. 10+ years and there's been an issue with a league mate once, and that guy dropped out a couple of years ago (several years after "the issue"). We don't lock rosters, out-of-playoffs teams can still work the WW for a couple of year-long prizes. Guy who's last in our league has pretty much been done for several weeks. He was out of contention for at least three weeks before the season ended - should he not be able to work the wire as soon as he's eliminated?

And in the two years I was in a BoTH league, no issues there either.

Neither league had a rule like this instituted.

Maybe it's the people, not the rules. :shrug:

• Like 3

Sounds like I've been extremely fortunate with my local. 10+ years and there's been an issue with a league mate once, and that guy dropped out a couple of years ago (several years after "the issue"). We don't lock rosters, out-of-playoffs teams can still work the WW for a couple of year-long prizes. Guy who's last in our league has pretty much been done for several weeks. He was out of contention for at least three weeks before the season ended - should he not be able to work the wire as soon as he's eliminated?

And in the two years I was in a BoTH league, no issues there either.

Neither league had a rule like this instituted.

Maybe it's the people, not the rules. :shrug:

League I am in is the same, nothing formal has been written into the rules for things like this because in 5 years it's never come up and if it did I'd imagine every other player in the league would agree it shouldn't be allowed. In obvious cases like this you dont need rules when you have common sense.

• Like 2