Demaryius Thomas for Jamaal Charles?

P2Nation21

I like Charles value more for week 15. What's the rest of your team? If u have start a bum at wr it's not good or if u have to bench a decent rb to make room, that is also bad.

I'm not hurting at WR or RB for that matter. I have Antonio Brown, Megatron and DT at WR. DeMarco Murray and Arian Foster at RB. With the way the broncos are running the ball, and with the dud DT put up last week, it concerns me. I lost Because of Jimmy Graham and DT throwing up duds. And my opponent had Le'veon Bell and Julio jones, both had huge games.

I got Murray for Eddie Lacy and Keenan Allen (right after he had those two big weeks) i drafted Foster, Brown, Julius thomas (traded him for J Graham) as you can see, they roll with the hot hand more than sticking with their studs, i have no clue why, but it works for them sometimes.

I really like foster and Murray,

Start mega and brown at wr.

So it's really up to who u want at flex. I'd take JC over DT fur sure.

Me too, Foster plays IND this week who can't stop the run at all. And Murray gets the chance to redeem himself for the Thanksgiving day game, although he still had 17.30 points but the eagles held him to 73 yards and you know he wants that rushing yards record. Megatron and Brown are my two WRs I'm starting and I think I'm gonna pop on DT for Charles. KC is fighting for a playoff spot so Charles will be heavily involved the ROS.