Worst roster ever but made the playoffs....WDIS

kikkkomann

Current Roster:

QB- Ryan Fitzpatrick and Colt McCoy

RB- Le'Veon Bell and Isaiah Crowell

WR- Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Stedman Bailey, Sammy Watkins, Reggie Wayne, Jarvis Landry, and Donte Moncrief.

TE- Antonio Gates and Mychal Rivera

K- Mason Crosby

D/ST- Lions and Dolphins

Available on the waiver wire:

QBs- McCown, Locker, and Manziel

RBs- Kerwynn Williams, Latavius Murray, and Chris Johnson.

WRs- Vincent Jackson, Eric Decker, Cole Beasley, and Allen Hurns.

I have no ideas how I made the playoffs with the team I have. Let me know what adjustments, adds, and drops I should make! Thanks, your advice is greatly appreciated!

I'd drop Reggie Wayne. Maybe even moncrief and Landry as well for some of those options. Also McCoy I think is a safe bet to drop as is Rivera if you roll with gates the rest of the way.

Jackson, decker, Murray, and Johnny football would be good adds. Locker also isn't a bad spot start vs the jets. And McCown might get bench for Glennon

I'd drop Reggie Wayne. Maybe even moncrief and Landry as well for some of those options. Also McCoy I think is a safe bet to drop as is Rivera if you roll with gates the rest of the way.

Jackson, decker, Murray, and Johnny football would be good adds. Locker also isn't a bad spot start vs the jets. And McCown might get bench for Glennon

Agree with this. See how many of those guys you can get and go from there. Anyone can win on any given sunday, if your guys peak at the right time, who knows what could happen.

Go Johnny at Qb, at the very least he should get you some rushing yards from the Qb position which is valuable. I like Bell and the Crow at RB, but Latavius Murray has looked good in limited play so that could be a nice add. I'd be comfortable with Watkins and VJax at Wr along with Gates, Detroit's D and Crosby. It'll take some luck but hey weird things can happen.