Championship Week Suggestions!

Tebo03

12-Man Standard ESPN

Just want to start by saying this forum has helped get me into the championship in my fantasy league, so thanks guy's! So I've got a tough match-up this week and I'm gonna need some suggestions on who to start.

Starting:

R. Tannehill vs. @NE

Lacy vs. @ Buf

Jonathan Stewart vs. TB

A.J. Green vs. @Cle

B. LaFell vs. Mia

G. Tate vs. Min

Gronk vs. Mia

Kansas City DEF vs. Oak

Bench:

Kaep vs. @Sea

Dalton vs @ Cle

Crabtree vs. @Sea

Torrey Smith vs. Jac

Jeremy Hill vs. Cle

Alright well that's that! Not a whole lot to choose from on the WW. Maybe a diff DEF if you guys think I should. Otherwise its pretty picked over. Thanks and to all GOOD LUCK!

I think you got your line up right. I'd definitely roll with the chiefs D against OAK. After losing the first match up, look for KC to come out firing and want to make a statement. Maybe watch Torrey Smith's status this week and if he's healthy MAYBE swap him for Tate but tate will get you 5-7 points probably guaranteed, smith is hit or miss but when he hits he hits big. Good luck man!

Anyone want to talk about my QB situation? Not feeling super confident going in with Tannehill. As far as Dalton goes, he had his worst game of his career against the browns about 3 weeks ago. Although he is coming off a having put up 30pts in my league last week. Kaep...wait Kaep who?

Waiver Wire:

Fitzpatrick vs. @Indy

McCown vs. @Car

Thanks!

I think RBs are a safer bet usually as a flex. Starting the right rb, you know he'll get 10-15 carries and some added receptions. That's more opportunities than 5-8 receptions from a WR. All depends on your options and gut though.

For Qb, don't start mccown. He might be benched for glennon. If he's not prior to game time, mccown easily could be pulled during the game.

I would drop kaep on your roster for any QB you might want to play, or just take a flex option from your opponent. He's a must sit this week and if it's the championship then why hold on to him

Interesting thought on Hill over LaFell. For some reason in my head I always feel like in the Flex spot that receivers will always outscore RB's. I'll have to think about this for the week.

I usually go rb in flex when possible