Championship week. Need advice.

Blasto95

Made it to the big week. It's the number one vs 2 seed and his team is pretty nice.

I have my starters set for the most part. Save for flex, TE and defense. I have flacco vs jags, d. Murray, forte, sanders, Gordon, and Matt prater as my kicker.

Some TE options- j. Cook, m. Lewis, c. Clay

Leaning towards starting cook again after his 2td game but clay or Lewis seems safer.

Defense- I'm leaning towards either the jets vs Tenn or Giants vs Washington. Only other options are also Tenn or Washington along with Carolina vs TB

Fort flex I still have to wait a little. I think I like roddy white staying there as long as he keeps healthy. However I also have floyd (ARI) m. Bryant and Nate Washington on the bench. Also some ok waivers but I think I'm set with my options.

Jared cook makes me nervous. He blew up against my Redskins but who doesn't now a days? He is Definitely talented and he shows his potential but he isn't consistent but I think out of those three guys, he's your best bet, clay might be safer for maybe 3-5 points maybe more if he gets a td. I think I'd go with the Jets D/ST against the Titans. It's incredibly hard to run the ball against them anyway and with no stability in the running game for TEN, look for Rex Ryan to make Lockers day hell with blitzing.