[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

InTomWeTrust

yungballa

Julio Jones does

Julio Jones doesn't believe he contributes to the forum. He believes the forum contributes to him, in all his awe inspiring greatness. It acts as a shining beacon to his god-like perfection in this fantasy football wasteland populated by the bottom feeding drek that would purport the likes of Demaryius Thomas or Antonio Brown as being anything more than a mere speed bump on Julio's gilded path to godhood.

... and beware those that would besmirch the name of his chosen oracle!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Edited by Running Wilde
  • Like 2

He doesn't contribute to this forum in any good way. He thinks his "opinion" is always the right one and no one else can have an opinion if it differs from his. I forgot his name was Michael Fabiano and he gets paid to give advice on FF, oh wait, no one gives a damn about InTomWeTrust's "advice" anyway.

• Like 1

The guy is impossible. I've tried numerous times to actually have an intelligent conversation with him but it's never going to happen. If you don't agree him you are an idiot in his mind. He is the very definition of a troll. Every one of his threads are started just so he can argue with people. And the other threads he comments on he does so only to somehow make it about him. He begs for people to aknowledge him for stating obvious things that everyone already knows. He is a lost cause, and for those of you that aren't familiar with him don't waste your time trying to reason with him. You'll regret it. :tdown:

Edited by Finn5033

The guy is impossible. I've tried numerous times to actually have an intelligent conversation with him but it's never going to happen. If you don't agree him you are an idiot in his mind. He is the very definition of a troll. Every one of his threads are started just so he can argue with people. And the other threads he comments on he does so only to somehow make it about him. He begs for people to aknowledge him for stating obvious things that everyone already knows. He is a lost cause, and for those of you that aren't familiar with him don't waste your time trying to reason with him. You'll regret it. :tdown:

Yeah, it seems like when he starts a thread to ask for advice, what he is really looking for is for you to just agree with his opinion. If you offer different advice, or advise starting one player over the one he thinks, he'll just call you dumb and move on to explain why he is correct, nevermind the fact that his thread was asking for our thoughts on the subject.

• Like 2

His predictions are always spot on tho..I remember him going to trade for Ball while he was injuries because Ball was gonna take over the Denver offense and shine when returning from injury!! He also projected Patterson going beast mode down the stretch and being the ff savior come playoff time...ohh and he personally watched Sankey and Washington...Sankey was going to end this season with rookie of year honors and he got him at a steal in the 5th round of his draft....Tom is spot on don't ever question his judgement, if we only had half his football knowledge we'd all be ff champs!!!!

• Like 4

You took the words right out of my mouth with this man. ???

Julio Jones doesn't believe he contributes to the forum. He believes the forum contributes to him, in all his awe inspiring greatness. It acts as a shining beacon to his god-like perfection in this fantasy football wasteland populated by the bottom feeding drek that would purport the likes of Demaryius Thomas or Antonio Brown as being anything more than a mere speed bump on Julio's gilded path to godhood.

... and beware those that would besmirch the name of his chosen oracle!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Agreed

He doesn't contribute to this forum in any good way. He thinks his "opinion" is always the right one and no one else can have an opinion if it differs from his. I forgot his name was Michael Fabiano and he gets paid to give advice on FF, oh wait, no one gives a damn about InTomWeTrust's "advice" anyway.

Agreed

Agreed

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i entertain all ideas but they just simply arent accurate.. im wiling to listen trust me

im just not willing to listen to BS

For example forsett better than cj anderson for ROS 3 weeks ago, or julio better than brown... or walker better than fleener ETC

its just all trash and you dissapear when i prove it

Fixed your name. I think it might stick.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i entertain all ideas but they just simply arent accurate.. im wiling to listen trust me

im just not willing to listen to BS

For example forsett better than cj anderson for ROS 3 weeks ago, or julio better than brown... or walker better than fleener ETC

its just all trash and you dissapear when i prove it

It helps that you totally misinterpret other people's arguments. People argue with you when you say a good player "blows." Then, when a stud outperforms them, you say you're "right." It's laughable really.

first round of playoffs and I'm in the championship game and projected to win by 36

Well if you're projected to win, I guess it's a guarantee.... :rolleyes:

Edited by bud29