[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

am i crazy to drop bernard?

3downleague

10 team standard scoring, 2 week rounds, I'm ahead 38 points.

Brady

Lacy

Anderson

Green

Evans

Witten

Flex

Bench Giovanni Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Daniel Herron, Jordan Matthews, Keenan Allen, Kenny Stills, pats d

I'm dropping stills for Starks,to handcuff Lacy, and I want to drop someone else for Juwan Thompson, to handcuff Anderson. Am I crazy to think Bernard, a stud the first half of the season, is the most droppable on my team? I'm not comfortable starting him anymore, what with the timeshare, and because I'm starting aj and that's just too much Bengal. I'm holding the Pats d for (fingers crossed) weeks 16-17, and I think I'm flexing Matthews, Herron, Hill or even Allen over Bernard at this point. Do you guys agree, or am I over thinking?

Boy that's a tough call. I'm thinking Bernard gets more and more carries each week. If you must drop one, I'm almost thinking Hill should be the one to drop.

Agreed. Gio is the Home run Hitter, Hill isn't. Gio will get more and more touches each week. Drop hill if your gonna drop one of them. Gio will be back to what he was at the beginning of the year or at least close to it.

Thanks for the input! See, that's where I'm hung up. Either one can get touchdowns, but even before he got hurt, Bernard was producing his points on lots of yards, he had 5 touchdowns to Hill's 3 through 8 games. Now that Hill's power running is a bigger part of the game plan, I feel like Bernard won't get his 100 yards he was getting before. Plus, with Hill getting the red zone carries, and Green, Jones and Gresham as endzone targets, he's far from a sure thing for a touchdown. For me the fact that Bernard's production relies a little more on carrot-top Dalton gives an edge to Hill. I'm just loathe to drop either one because they are both talented playerS!

Ah, so you think he'll reclaim a bigger part of the offense again. I'd be better to hold on to both, I guess. If anything the running back depth the Bengals have seems to have given AJ a bump, so I can be happy for that!

I have the same predicament.

I think it comes down to who will they give the ball to for the TD's, right? At the moment, I have Gio on the bench and am starting Hill, but I just don't know either.....

I had been putting Gio in the Flex spot but Jackson and Fleener and Jennings have all been getting more points than Hill and Gio in the last couple of weeks!

Edited by hydropossum

the question is are you ever going to start Gio or Hill over Lacy, CJ or Herron? If not then it doesn't really matter who you drop this late in the season. You will have both handcuffs to both your starters on high powered offenses.As long as the team you are playing doesn't pick one of them up and beat you with him....that would suck

Edited by xrunner2006

That is one of my concerns. Also, I'm not sold on Herron, I guess the ideal situation is if Bernard regains form, I flex him. Also, Irish reminded me about Hillman, who might return week 16, which if he does, would negate Thompson's value as a handcuff. I've put a claim in on Starks, then Stewart (just in case), dropping Stills. I might play Hill this week, or Matthews, instead of Herron at Houston. Thanks again for the input guys, feel free to keep posting, I'll monitor throughout the week!