[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Into week 2 playoffs need help wdis!

One win away from being in that championship game!!! Injuries have hurt me and I stumbled into the playoffs sneaking in by a tie that saved me..I have amassed quite the WR for a competitive 10 man league...

WR: Hilton, AJ Green, OBJ, Maclin, and Evans

I have the 1st 3 in my starting lineup...Green worries me a little going up against Haden who shut him down in their last meeting, but Green is an absolute monster....Haven't trusted Sanchez since he found his way into the starting role and have had Maclin benched since...Evans has been a stelar but do I start him over Green?? Pick 3

RB: Morris even after his dreadful showing last week is starting for me..Who is my other starter: Fred Jackson, Rashad Jennings or Gio...Since the injury Gio hasn't really been relevant on the timeshare....and Jennings may have lost some carries and has a tough matchup...Do I roll with Jackson in a soft matchup??

And lastly Jake Locker or Shaun Hill....Hill has been playing solid over the last 2 games but faces a tough matchup with the cardinals this week....Locker did show potential late last year and has a juicy matchup this week

WDIS?????

No way am I sitting obj against the skins...Eli threw 4 5 tds last time he played them and that was without obj...I know it seems like every time green plays Haden he shuts him down but u can't sit him..I'd b starting Hilton green and obj...hate the choices at rb lol but I would go fred jackson..Jennings only rushed 4 55 yds 1st meeting and that's when he was healthy....the qb position is a toss but 4 me 1 unless there elite I hate playing ify ppl on thru night games and epically against a solid d so I gotta go locker here simply cuz it's the jets teddy threw 4 over 300 against them last week and the jets have allowed atleast 1 passing td in every game they played this year....help me out my post is titled pick 1 4 me guys I'm stumped....gl 2 u and thnx

Hilton and OBJ are no brainers IMO and must starts every week. I think you go Maclin over AJ Green, but it's close. I don't trust Andy Dalton on the road against a stingy defense who made Andrew Luck look relatively pedestrian most of last week's game. The Eagles will move the ball vs. Dallas, and I think Maclin has a better shot at a bigger game.

Go with Locker - you have to play the matchups here since both QBs are meh.

At RB, start Morris and FJax. Green Bay can be run on, and it's what Buffalo does best on offense.

Please help with mine: http://forums.thehud...b2-te-and-flex/